Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Fatal Attraction Posted on 08-04-2005
CaramelCuttie05

I just want to know why you guys always talking about you don't want a gold digger, but you always talking about what you drive and how you can buy this and that. Have you ever thought that your actions attract that kind of girl? Example: I was at the mall and this boy was trying to holla. He was like can I have your number. I told him no. He press the button on this alarm, and turned back around and asked me if I was sure. He just wanted me to see what kind of car he was driving and that he had rims. Why do you all do that? P.S. I know all males don't do this.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
replied on 08-04-2005 09:58PM [Reply]
Ok, I work a normal job. It's a fun job, but it doesn't pay like I'd like. I drive a 1989 Oldsmobile. Even though I take good care of it, it's light-years away from being "flossin'" material. I still attract the gold-diggin', materialistic women. Their ways aren't as blatant as others, but eventually the hurtful truth comes out, and I finally find out that they'd rather have the football player with the 2004 SUV with the 24in. rims. So am I supposed to feel like all girls are like this?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Enigma2k8 replied on 08-04-2005 10:46PM [Reply]
I've got a beat up ford **** and I still got game And I assume that any girl that's willing to ride in it isn't a gold digger for obvious reasons
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-05-2005 08:39AM [Reply]
"Now I aint sayin she no gold digger But she aint messin wit no broke ****" :lol: I dont have time to "floss" and be in debt and live at my momma house, lol, its crazy most of those nuccas that got the fresh whip wit the rims, dont have nothin else, still live at home, living by his momma rules. and like Serpant said, they have no game usually
destiny4you replied on 08-05-2005 11:39AM [Reply]
I have a situation where this boy has been trying to get with me for over a year. He always talks about he has money and i know that but that's not important to me. He will go out to the mall and let her pick out some shoes for me and he will buy them just like that. Now if you are just going to buy me shoes without me asking i'm not going to give them up, plus i'm a shoe fiend. So what does that mean, he knows i'll never get with him yet he keeps buying me stuff. Does that make me a gold digger?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-05-2005 05:44PM [Reply]
^^^.... :lol: . Well, I guess they do have hard jobs then. I may not have alot, but if I like a girl, I give her what I have. SOmetime....SOMETIMES....I'd like to treat her when we go out. I don't expect anything in return. I just sometimes like to show that I am financially stable enough to do things together.
EkWoah replied on 08-05-2005 05:55PM [Reply]
if you woulda went back after he showed you his car he probably would have clowned you and started playing "back then" by mike jones
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-05-2005 07:24PM [Reply]
^^^...Cosigns.
Thoroughly_Confused replied on 08-06-2005 01:18AM [Reply]
AAscension wrote:
I've got a beat up ford **** and I still got game
That's what you think........ I'm so playin. You know I luuuv you right :-D
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Enigma2k8 replied on 08-06-2005 03:08AM [Reply]
Thoroughly_Confused wrote:
AAscension wrote:
I've got a beat up ford **** and I still got game
That's what you think........ I'm so playin. You know I luuuv you right :-D
*checks wall on facebook* Yeah, I know you luuuv me :razz:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!