Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
It's the approach that counts Posted on 07-11-2005

So_Focused
Landover, MD
Guys do you prefer girls who remain available for YOU to approach them or do you find it attractive for a female to approach you. In some situations, guys find it aggressive when a female makes the first move. while other dudes see it as a postive thing. So I'm sayin, tell me how yall feel about it.
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
destiny4you replied on 07-24-2005 04:05AM [Reply]
Personally i'm kind of the shy type, but catch me on a good day and sure i'll approach a guy. It kinda works out better for me anyway. I know what i want more then the random guy does. Hmm.... maybe i should start approaching guys more often?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-24-2005 08:25AM [Reply]
Hmmm.......maybe. :-D
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 10-16-2005 12:55AM [Reply]
i love when a girl approaches me especially if she's cute
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SuperFly replied on 10-18-2005 06:08AM [Reply]
She'd better walk her **** up to me, 'cause chances are, I'm not paying her any attention.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
So_Focused from Landover, MD replied on 11-06-2005 07:23PM [Reply]

Aggie Highlander wrote:
She'd better walk her **** up to me, 'cause chances are, I'm not paying her any attention.
lol :lol: i hear u
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
saxxxmepoetically from akron, OH replied on 11-07-2005 10:33AM [Reply]

i would approach a guy, but normally when i do, they are always shocked, especially on my yard, 'cause i dont really talk to people.... but the guys that do know me know that i am a pretty laid back but blunt person...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
tdx5000 from oakland, CA replied on 12-12-2005 01:50AM [Reply]

well, i personally feel little more important when afemale aproaches me, i guess its a side effect of so many "i'll call you's" over the years, but i guess thats bullshyt cause they could just a well aproach hella dudes. :???: oh well
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
1life from CHICAGO, IL replied on 02-11-2007 11:19PM [Reply]

I rather approach her..I like the challenge..I like the way I feel right before I approach her..sometimes I feel confident other times I fell nervous as hell.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!