Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
It's the approach that counts Posted on 07-11-2005

So_Focused
Landover, MD
Guys do you prefer girls who remain available for YOU to approach them or do you find it attractive for a female to approach you. In some situations, guys find it aggressive when a female makes the first move. while other dudes see it as a postive thing. So I'm sayin, tell me how yall feel about it.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
La replied on 07-11-2005 04:41PM [Reply]
* waits to read responses *
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TheRealOne from Tallahassee, FL replied on 07-11-2005 05:11PM [Reply]
Honestly I wouldn't mind if a girl approached me. I'm glad that she let me know instead of throwing out some stupid hints. Most of the time, though, I would approach the girl. Really, it doesn't matter to me.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-11-2005 05:15PM [Reply]
So_Focused wrote:
Guys do you prefer girls who remain available for YOU to approach them or do you find it attractive for a female to approach you. In some situations, guys find it aggressive when a female makes the first move. while other dudes see it as a postive thing. So I'm sayin, tell me how yall feel about it.
Now, me/myself/personally, a girl who isn't afraid to approach me is subtlely(sp?) tellin me that she's not your average girl. That in itself is enough to make me greet her approach with open arms. It's damn near 2006. Females need to get rid of that "I dont approach men" attitude. If she feels like she's too good to approach a man, that tells me that she feels the same way about A LOT OF OTHER DIFFERENT THINGS ALSO....
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-12-2005 02:27AM [Reply]
I prefer the girls who sit and wait. The only thing that I think is wrong is these CLUES AND HINTS. Females should make them more clear, cause that would make approaching a lot easier.
replied on 07-12-2005 11:09AM [Reply]
Last semester, I asked a random guy that was on the yard... Would he rather have a girl approach him or he approach her. He said he wouldn't care if she approached him.
Miss. Soulful from Macon, GA replied on 07-12-2005 04:55PM [Reply]

Kool 5000 wrote:
So_Focused wrote:
Now, me/myself/personally, a girl who isn't afraid to approach me is subtlely(sp?) tellin me that she's not your average girl. That in itself is enough to make me greet her approach with open arms. It's damn near 2006. Females need to get rid of that "I dont approach men" attitude. If she feels like she's too good to approach a man, that tells me that she feels the same way about A LOT OF OTHER DIFFERENT THINGS ALSO....
Well for me, i'm very shy, guys think that i'm stuck up because i won't approach them, when its just because...... i'm to shy to just walk up to somebody and talk to them. Now if this guy is one that speaks whenever i see him, just a hi or how's your day, i will approach him in a way to start a conversation, and see were it goes from there.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-18-2005 12:31AM [Reply]
Miss. Soulful wrote:
Well for me, i'm very shy, guys think that i'm stuck up because i won't approach them, when its just because...... i'm to shy to just walk up to somebody and talk to them. Now if this guy is one that speaks whenever i see him, just a hi or how's your day, i will approach him in a way to start a conversation, and see were it goes from there.
Co-signs. I'm terribly shy, but if I've known him for a good minute and have had some type of conversation with him, then it would me much easier for me to sit down and have a more meaningful conversation.
In Rod We Trust replied on 07-21-2005 07:52PM [Reply]
Man when females approach me I get nervous lol.... Cuz it dont really happen that often. I be like But if shes approaches me then I feel like she got a quality most girls dont posses.... she knows what she wants
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
So_Focused from Landover, MD replied on 07-21-2005 10:18PM [Reply]

R.O.D.D. wrote:
Man when females approach me I get nervous lol.... Cuz it dont really happen that often. I be like But if shes approaches me then I feel like she got a quality most girls dont posses.... she knows what she wants
yeah i feel u on that
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!