Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
HOT 97 SUPERHEAD INTERVIEW, the TIGGA update !!!!! Posted on 07-07-2005
La

YOOOO.... yall GOTTA listen to this audio..Its kinda long..like 45 minutes, but well worth every minute...Im not gonna spoil it for yall but lets just say a few rappers called in and gave Miss Superhead a piece of their mind. This interview was this morning on Hot 97 with Miss Jones in the Morning lolol...I am DEFINITELY buying her book...This stuff was TOO entertaining... Just listen and once people start commenting I'll give my $.02 on it all. http://hot97.com/multimedia/interviewPlayer.aspx?source=http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/morningShow/interviews/superhead.wma&jock=Miss%20Jones%20in%20the%20Morning&artist=Karrine%20Steffans%20aka%20Superhead-Parental%20Discretion%20is%20advised
  [Reply]
Page 8 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
AfroPoeticSista replied on 07-08-2005 11:16PM [Reply]
"you have an excellent memory for all those **** you've taken" :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 07-09-2005 01:02AM [Reply]
LOL @ She has a slutty face!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 07-09-2005 01:15AM [Reply]
Did u notice how they asked her if she ever been with Magic Johnson and she was like no never and they said stop lyin! Her nasty **** prolly the one who gave Magic HIV
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-09-2005 01:17AM [Reply]
King_J wrote:
Did u notice how they asked her if she ever been with Magic Johnson and she was like no never and they said stop lyin! Her nasty **** prolly the one who gave Magic HIV
Why you stealin sh*t I just told u J...lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 07-09-2005 01:19AM [Reply]
MiSs_OeS wrote:
King_J wrote:
Why you stealin sh*t I just told u J...lol
**** This is the first and only time I will do this Jam but it was too funny and u wasn't going to say it
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hornet_Psi replied on 07-09-2005 10:27AM [Reply]
You know, Hot 97 has a point. When she was trying to leave (25 min), they did tell her about herself. It takes TWO to tango, there's two sides to every story. She knows that what goes around, will REALLY go around. So, I don't understand why she got all emotional when G and Ma Barker cam at her like this. What did she think they were goin say. She IS a liar, one lie I can tell u: When she was on the Wendy Williams show, she told Wendy she NEVER had a "regular" job. Now, confronted by G and Barker, she had a job at the mall.....u do the math. and WHERE'S HER DAUGHTER?!?!?!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-10-2005 06:22PM [Reply]
Another funny part of the interview I cant remember it word for word but its sumthin to this effect: Miss Jones: So how did you originally meet up with G Rap? Supa: I was hired to do a private dance for him... Miss Jones: So when did you leave? Supa: I neva left Ebro: Damn, thats one HELL of a dance...a DAMN GOOD dance...neva left....* laughing * Supa: There was no dancing... Ebro: Oh ya think....yea yea, we know * laughin * Classic...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SoSophistAKAted replied on 07-10-2005 08:47PM [Reply]
All i can say about this is I can't believe what some people will say/do for their 15 minutes of fame [-X
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
M o o N i e from Hartford, CT replied on 07-11-2005 09:51AM [Reply]

i had 15 minutes of fame. wasted it on cartwheels and primping.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ManifestDSTiny33 replied on 07-14-2005 11:08AM [Reply]
**** @ the part where she was like.. she gave head til her nose bled... LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAO...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 8 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!