Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
HOT 97 SUPERHEAD INTERVIEW, the TIGGA update !!!!! Posted on 07-07-2005
La

YOOOO.... yall GOTTA listen to this audio..Its kinda long..like 45 minutes, but well worth every minute...Im not gonna spoil it for yall but lets just say a few rappers called in and gave Miss Superhead a piece of their mind. This interview was this morning on Hot 97 with Miss Jones in the Morning lolol...I am DEFINITELY buying her book...This stuff was TOO entertaining... Just listen and once people start commenting I'll give my $.02 on it all. http://hot97.com/multimedia/interviewPlayer.aspx?source=http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/morningShow/interviews/superhead.wma&jock=Miss%20Jones%20in%20the%20Morning&artist=Karrine%20Steffans%20aka%20Superhead-Parental%20Discretion%20is%20advised
  [Reply]
Page 7 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
La replied on 07-08-2005 08:24PM [Reply]
TheRealOne wrote:
MiSs_OeS wrote:
TheRealOne wrote:
Kool 5000 wrote:
Too many NYC accents goin on.... :lol:
I didn't want to say anything...but goodness gracious.
atleast we annunciate our words which make it MUCH more easier to understand Its unfortunate we all cant sound like some kuntree bamas... * BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM *
And I'm glad we don't pronounce our "R's" like "W's" I like ya'll New York people though...lol
BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TheRealOne from Tallahassee, FL replied on 07-08-2005 08:33PM [Reply]
*snicker* Anyway, I just finished the whole thing and I'm just... LOL @ at Shaq and the lockerroom.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 07-08-2005 08:33PM [Reply]

man... y'all gonna turn this into North vs. South... :???: y'all don't really enunciate.... the word is "talk", not "tualk" :razz:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 08:36PM [Reply]
AggieWarrior wrote:
man... y'all gonna turn this into North vs. South... :???: y'all don't really enunciate.... the word is "talk", not "tualk" :razz:
:sighs: DWAYNE...lol....that is exactly why i made it a point not to keep responding to it so we could GET BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM cause we know how easy HBCU topics get off topic... so once again... GET BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-08-2005 08:41PM [Reply]
MiSs_OeS wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
:sighs: DWAYNE...lol....that is exactly why i made it a point not to keep responding to it so we could GET BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM cause we know how easy HBCU topics get off topic... so once again... GET BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM
We might as well keep the tradition goin!! Why are big city folks so damn loud? I mean, damn. Even when they weren't yelling, they just....."BLAHBLAHBLAH!!! DOOOONT LEEEEEEAVE!!!!" All that ish aint called for!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 08:49PM [Reply]
Yall know Superhead's book is #7 on the NY Times Best Seller's List. Apparently im not the only celebrity gossip **** out there.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cupcake8503 replied on 07-08-2005 09:12PM [Reply]
girl yeah. this old white lady on my job was asking me if i heard about superhead. i was like lemme find out you gossipin in here about superhead. :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 09:14PM [Reply]
^^^ yea this white lady named Raphaella at my job was askin me about Superhead too..shes like 30 but be up on all the latest celeb gossip too...lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 10:23PM [Reply]
Kool 5000 wrote:
White people are pickin' up on Black folks stuff, now!! Here's the mayor of my city shaking hands with Mike Jones at our Black Arts Festival....
:lol: :lol: :lol: What she know about Mike? and **** @ Sed...he really is.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
chancebychanel from New Haven, CT replied on 07-08-2005 10:37PM [Reply]
The way he screams out his name I think everyone knows who he is. Who? Mike Jones.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 7 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!