Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
HOT 97 SUPERHEAD INTERVIEW, the TIGGA update !!!!! Posted on 07-07-2005
La

YOOOO.... yall GOTTA listen to this audio..Its kinda long..like 45 minutes, but well worth every minute...Im not gonna spoil it for yall but lets just say a few rappers called in and gave Miss Superhead a piece of their mind. This interview was this morning on Hot 97 with Miss Jones in the Morning lolol...I am DEFINITELY buying her book...This stuff was TOO entertaining... Just listen and once people start commenting I'll give my $.02 on it all. http://hot97.com/multimedia/interviewPlayer.aspx?source=http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/morningShow/interviews/superhead.wma&jock=Miss%20Jones%20in%20the%20Morning&artist=Karrine%20Steffans%20aka%20Superhead-Parental%20Discretion%20is%20advised
  [Reply]
Page 5 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
La replied on 07-08-2005 04:11PM [Reply]
AggieWarrior wrote:
see i listened to the first 14:27.... it was gettin good til i had to go get C.... i would listen to the rest, but the computer in this damn lab ain't workin, and this chick is on the computer i was on earlier.... :???
lol...dang u JUST missed the best parts...cause when it hits 15 minutes...thats the best part of the whole thing. lol youll just hear it later tho...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 07-08-2005 04:16PM [Reply]
welllllllllllllll i mean really mila another point i meant to make earlier was like who would REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY fess up to all that stuff.... nobody would they would deny it.....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Katrice94 replied on 07-08-2005 05:31PM [Reply]
Sed_Ated wrote:
Those DJ's up Hot 97 made the joint that much more entertaining. They funny as all hell. I want that station... The male DJ kept on saying the rudest things. He straightforward as hell.
Yea they crazy on hot 97...the best radio station, lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-08-2005 05:47PM [Reply]
damn i miss Hot 97.. :sad: smh..
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 07-08-2005 06:47PM [Reply]
Aiight I just read everything. I've come to the conclusion that this chick is just mad she hasn't gotten all of the publicity the other video chicks have recieved like Melyssa Ford, Esther Baxter, Vida Guerra, etc... Just being blunt i think this chick is the epitome of a hoe (a crafty one tho). She trying to work the game for every possible dime that she can get and doesn't care about who gets in the way. I tihnk if she was telling the truth and really new what the deal was she woudln't have been runnign away from things like she has been. There are some whole in her story. And yeah **** had me crackin up too lol. Ebro or w/e dudes name is had my dying everytime he said something lol. Specially when he was talkin about the **** lol. Jonesy a smart woman too. I'm interested in seeing what develops. Oh yea... she aiight. She's cute but she ain't that tight to be on the tip that she's on. Erbo did say she had a fat **** tho lol.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 07-08-2005 06:47PM [Reply]

MiSs_OeS wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
see i listened to the first 14:27.... it was gettin good til i had to go get C.... i would listen to the rest, but the computer in this damn lab ain't workin, and this chick is on the computer i was on earlier.... :???
lol...dang u JUST missed the best parts...cause when it hits 15 minutes...thats the best part of the whole thing. lol youll just hear it later tho...
i heard the rest of it.... that was some craziness, i don't really know who to believe...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TheRealOne from Tallahassee, FL replied on 07-08-2005 06:48PM [Reply]
the rabbit wrote:
that B*tch need to be in some mental ward.........how da **** she wit bill maher.........B*tch need help
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 07-08-2005 06:50PM [Reply]

^^^ now that's just too much :x
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 07-08-2005 06:50PM [Reply]
the rabbit wrote:
that B*tch need to be in some mental ward.........how da **** she wit bill maher.........B*tch need help
M-O-N-E-Y
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 06:50PM [Reply]
^^^^ ****...Im too mad at that pic of her and Bill...How the hell did THEY end up together???
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 5 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!