Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
HOT 97 SUPERHEAD INTERVIEW, the TIGGA update !!!!! Posted on 07-07-2005
La

YOOOO.... yall GOTTA listen to this audio..Its kinda long..like 45 minutes, but well worth every minute...Im not gonna spoil it for yall but lets just say a few rappers called in and gave Miss Superhead a piece of their mind. This interview was this morning on Hot 97 with Miss Jones in the Morning lolol...I am DEFINITELY buying her book...This stuff was TOO entertaining... Just listen and once people start commenting I'll give my $.02 on it all. http://hot97.com/multimedia/interviewPlayer.aspx?source=http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/morningShow/interviews/superhead.wma&jock=Miss%20Jones%20in%20the%20Morning&artist=Karrine%20Steffans%20aka%20Superhead-Parental%20Discretion%20is%20advised
  [Reply]
Page 4 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 07-08-2005 03:14PM [Reply]
Those DJ's up Hot 97 made the joint that much more entertaining. They funny as all hell. I want that station... The male DJ kept on saying the rudest things. He straightforward as hell.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 03:20PM [Reply]
Sed_Ated wrote:
Those DJ's up Hot 97 made the joint that much more entertaining. They funny as all hell. I want that station... The male DJ kept on saying the rudest things. He straightforward as hell.
hell yea..Ebro that n*gga. lol..This morning people was calling in tellin Miss Jones they was mad that she aint get at her and why she aint get into her tellin her like it is...and she said the ONLY reason she didnt...and i believe it cause if u listEN to Miss Jones..she blunt and funny as hell..she dont give a fukk, is cause she knew she had to approach Superhead a certain way to get as much information outta her as possible, cause the minute Superhead felt attacked by the DJs she knew that the interview would be over... And people was callin in tellin Ebro that they was happy he got into her and whatnot...and he was sayin he didnt really say all he wanted to say to her for the simple fact that b4 the interview Miss Jones told Ebro to hold back and refrain from really comin at her cause like I said b4, Jonesy knew that Super would feel atacked and try to leave ( as she tried to do when G and Ma got on the line )
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
The Big Girl Sweetz replied on 07-08-2005 03:21PM [Reply]
MiSs_OeS wrote:
Sed_Ated wrote:
hell yea..Ebro that n*gga. lol..This morning people was calling in tellin Miss Jones they was mad that she aint get at her and why she aint get into her tellin her like it is...and she said the ONLY reason she didnt...and i believe it cause if u listEN to Miss Jones..she blunt and funny as hell..she dont give a fukk, is cause she knew she had to approach Superhead a certain way to get as much information outta her as possible, cause the minute Superhead felt attacked by the DJs she knew that the interview would be over... And people was callin in tellin Ebro that they was happy he got into her and whatnot...and he was sayin he didnt really say all he wanted to say to her for the simple fact that b4 the interview Miss Jones told Ebro to hold back and refrain from really comin at her cause like I said b4, Jonesy knew that Super would feel atacked and try to leave ( as she tried to do when G and Ma got on the line )
I wanna see what he looks like...cuz he do sound good as hell lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-08-2005 03:23PM [Reply]
MiSs_OeS wrote:
Sed_Ated wrote:
Damn.. Miss Jones smart as shyt. lol.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
chancebychanel from New Haven, CT replied on 07-08-2005 03:26PM [Reply]
Okay now Im thinking about something. She has a new man now right? I wonder how that n*gga feel about kissing her. I know for damn sure if i was a n*gga i wouldnt touch her ****.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 03:28PM [Reply]
to Sed...^^^ yea, lol...They was saying they got the most information outta her than any other interview she has had regarding her book for the simple fact that she would start feelin attacked by the person interviewin so she would leave the whole thing alone and not discuss it no more. But yea Sweety, Im mad as hell they dont got a pic of Ebro on the Hot 97 website cause he sound good as hell, so Im sure he look good too... but Ebro was crackin me up at what he was saying to he when she was trying to leave... " Yo you gotta stop runnin B " " You really got problems B...i wasnt gonna even get at you like that cause it take two to tango, but you got some serious problems B " lol...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
The Big Girl Sweetz replied on 07-08-2005 03:30PM [Reply]
MiSs_OeS wrote:
to Sed...^^^ yea, lol...They was saying they got the most information outta her than any other interview she has had regarding her book for the simple fact that she would start feelin attacked by the person interviewin so she would leave the whole thing alone and not discuss it no more. But yea Sweety, Im mad as hell they dont got a pic of Ebro on the Hot 97 website cause he sound good as hell, so Im sure he look good too... but Ebro was crackin me up at what he was saying to he when she was trying to leave... " Yo you gotta stop runnin B " " You really got problems B...i wasnt gonna even get at you like that cause it take two to tango, but you got some serious problems B " lol...
yep i was dyin...and how everytime she was like "i dont remember" he shout out **** lol but i caught that tamborine to!! i was DYING!!!!!! Shaq a tamborine player!! lol :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
chancebychanel from New Haven, CT replied on 07-08-2005 03:49PM [Reply]
Okay wait that old white guy? or is there another one?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 03:50PM [Reply]
^^^ Bill Maher is prolly only with her cause she can give him some " superhead "
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 07-08-2005 04:08PM [Reply]

see i listened to the first 14:27.... it was gettin good til i had to go get C.... i would listen to the rest, but the computer in this damn lab ain't workin, and this chick is on the computer i was on earlier.... :???
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 4 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!