Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
HOT 97 SUPERHEAD INTERVIEW, the TIGGA update !!!!! Posted on 07-07-2005
La

YOOOO.... yall GOTTA listen to this audio..Its kinda long..like 45 minutes, but well worth every minute...Im not gonna spoil it for yall but lets just say a few rappers called in and gave Miss Superhead a piece of their mind. This interview was this morning on Hot 97 with Miss Jones in the Morning lolol...I am DEFINITELY buying her book...This stuff was TOO entertaining... Just listen and once people start commenting I'll give my $.02 on it all. http://hot97.com/multimedia/interviewPlayer.aspx?source=http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/morningShow/interviews/superhead.wma&jock=Miss%20Jones%20in%20the%20Morning&artist=Karrine%20Steffans%20aka%20Superhead-Parental%20Discretion%20is%20advised
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
ClassyWisdom08 replied on 07-08-2005 01:53PM [Reply]
You know, I really feel for this girl because she will have to live with this stigma forever. I just hope that she has learned from her mistakes.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
PGPeripheryGirl from NY, NY replied on 07-08-2005 02:12PM [Reply]
I definitely understand why she canceled her book signing. I know that Barnes and Noble, and judging from Ma Barker or whatever her name is, I think that store would have been shot up. I mean, some black people in New York shoot other black people over girls, basketball games, why wouldn't Ma Barker get someone to shoot Superhead over all this drama. Did anyone listen to Hot 97 this morning to see if there was a follow-up. And as for Tigger... I could see it. Kinda sad tho, wonder how he feels about it...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 02:23PM [Reply]
PGPeripheryGirl wrote:
I definitely understand why she canceled her book signing. I know that Barnes and Noble, and judging from Ma Barker or whatever her name is, I think that store would have been shot up. I mean, some black people in New York shoot other black people over girls, basketball games, why wouldn't Ma Barker get someone to shoot Superhead over all this drama.
EXACTLY...
PGPeripheryGirl wrote:
Did anyone listen to Hot 97 this morning to see if there was a follow-up.
yea thats what I was sayin earlier in the thread...I couldnt listen to as much as I wanted to cause I had to go to work, but they just replayed alotta of the interview with her from yesterday morning. All that I caught b4 I went to work is that she cancelled her book signin cause her peoples thought the " wives club " may try to get at her...And those was there words on the radio..not mine...and the wives club is Ja and Gotti's wife, and Whitney...but they was jokin about the Whitney part... they also mentioned that alotta rappers had called into the radio station, but they cant repeat some things right now...for legal reason...BUT they did mention that Shaq found out about Supa callin him out yesterday as sleepin with her and whatever...and he was piiiiiised off, and that his lawyer contacted him and advised him not to say or do anything just yet...but apparently, Shaq wants his time on Hot 97 cause he has some words for and about Supa...according to his side of the story... But thats all I got to hear this mornin...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
The Big Girl Sweetz replied on 07-08-2005 02:26PM [Reply]
2 HOURS OF HEAD??? TILL HER NOSE BLED?? **** that guy said "THATS WHAT THE BOOK SHOULDA BEEN ABOUT...SUPER HEAD" ****!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
chancebychanel from New Haven, CT replied on 07-08-2005 02:43PM [Reply]
I feel bad for her kid(s). Well that was entertaining. She is a super hoe and I think she is lying about or keeping somethings in the closet. I really wanna hear the recorded tapes that Ma supposedly has.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
The Big Girl Sweetz replied on 07-08-2005 02:56PM [Reply]
I LOVE METHOD!!! lol...damn...that was for damn sure entertainin!!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
chancebychanel from New Haven, CT replied on 07-08-2005 02:59PM [Reply]
here's her website...http://karrine.com/ Im not into girls or anything but I thought she would be a dime piece the way she all up in the entertainment world and everyone was sleeping with her. She's an average **** chick to me. and if u look on her website, why does she have people writing her about questions in life and one girl is like she looks up to her and she was like 16. Im like "what the hell is there to look up to?"
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss from Dallas, TX replied on 07-08-2005 03:03PM [Reply]

chancebychanel wrote:
here's her website...http://karrine.com/ Im not into girls or anything but I thought she would be a dime piece the way she all up in the entertainment world and everyone was sleeping with her. She's an average **** chick to me.
I thought the same thing. She's cute but she's ain't no quarter piece. That "I just want girls to know that if you've been **** or beaten, it's ok and there is hope" talk is crap. She just wants the money and fame she been looking for so long ago. She hasn't been getting it like she wants it so she used drastic measures. I think she's been through some stuff as a child and she just wants attention.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-08-2005 03:08PM [Reply]
Yea I been to her site before..and in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM should she be giving advice to anyone....She has her own issues that need fixing...and she got alot of them... Superhead is a super ho, but I feel bad for her more than anything cause she talking like she is in this new place in her life and writing this book has been her therapy...BULLSHYT...She needs some serious professional help, along with Christ...cause she is a definite soul that needs to be saved...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss from Dallas, TX replied on 07-08-2005 03:11PM [Reply]

But seriously, hoes have deeper issues. For some reason or past circumstance they need to sleep with a lot of people to feel loved or accepted.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!