Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
HOT 97 SUPERHEAD INTERVIEW, the TIGGA update !!!!! Posted on 07-07-2005
La

YOOOO.... yall GOTTA listen to this audio..Its kinda long..like 45 minutes, but well worth every minute...Im not gonna spoil it for yall but lets just say a few rappers called in and gave Miss Superhead a piece of their mind. This interview was this morning on Hot 97 with Miss Jones in the Morning lolol...I am DEFINITELY buying her book...This stuff was TOO entertaining... Just listen and once people start commenting I'll give my $.02 on it all. http://hot97.com/multimedia/interviewPlayer.aspx?source=http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/morningShow/interviews/superhead.wma&jock=Miss%20Jones%20in%20the%20Morning&artist=Karrine%20Steffans%20aka%20Superhead-Parental%20Discretion%20is%20advised
  [Reply]
Page 10 of 10 First  < 12345678910
ManifestDSTiny33 replied on 07-14-2005 09:34PM [Reply]
weren't the people on 105 Star and Buckwild?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 07-14-2005 09:41PM [Reply]

~Paradise~ wrote:
weren't the people on 105 Star and Buckwild?
yep...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-14-2005 09:49PM [Reply]
ChangePlease wrote:
oses you never gave the update on if tigga showed up at 9:30 yup he's lying and his **** is definitely flaming
ima have to listen tomorrow morning cause I didnt get to listen to the radio during the afternoon. Im more than positive they will be talkin about it...Whether he showed up or not.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-14-2005 09:56PM [Reply]
man, Star and Buckwild are crazy (*reminicising*)...that's y they got kicked off Hot 97..*smh..they had me rollin in the morning back in HS...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
sexytracklegs06 from houston, TX replied on 07-14-2005 10:06PM [Reply]

Man that dude is crazy, he straight dissed that girl on the radio station.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TheRealOne from Tallahassee, FL replied on 07-14-2005 10:14PM [Reply]
AggieWarrior wrote:
man.... I just listened to the Superhead interview on Power 105..... it really gets good in like the final minute... i ain't gonna give it away, but check it out.... http://www.power1051fm.com/audio/KSInterview.mp3
Superhead:You know how you're friends and you try something to see if it works. Ol Boy: Not really, but I'm listening. I'm sorry but that had me ****. Ol boy sound like a white guy his voice has me :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Lady Invictus replied on 07-15-2005 11:04PM [Reply]
F.A.T.A.L wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
man.... I just listened to the Superhead interview on Power 105..... it really gets good in like the final minute... i ain't gonna give it away, but check it out.... http://www.power1051fm.com/audio/KSInterview.mp3
**** @ jayz prolly nutted on ur gotdamn face. :lol:
lmaooo this n1gga said u r with some cornball white guy...dayum
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 07-19-2005 06:37AM [Reply]
Africa Black wrote:
man, Star and Buckwild are crazy (*reminicising*)...that's y they got kicked off Hot 97..*smh..they had me rollin in the morning back in HS...
Yo... they've calmed down ALOT. Those cats used to do some reckless things back in the day lol. They really held back on Superhead... lol KS should be happy. Who remembers when they did that Aaliyah skit?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-19-2005 07:59AM [Reply]
SoundCheck 1898 wrote:
Africa Black wrote:
Yo... they've calmed down ALOT. Those cats used to do some reckless things back in the day lol. They really held back on Superhead... lol KS should be happy. Who remembers when they did that Aaliyah skit?
I do...that wasnt even a laughing matter either. That was shameful that they would even make fun of her death like that.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss from Dallas, TX replied on 07-19-2005 01:30PM [Reply]

^And these niccas questions Steffans morality?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 10 of 10 First  < 12345678910
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!