Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
**HBCU BRAWL*** Posted on 04-30-2004
AfroPoeticSista

You got somethin to say? Gon head & duke it out *no weapons, I ain't got no time for softness*
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 17 12345678910  >  Last
H Pirate08 replied on 04-30-2004 12:29PM [Reply]
You know us Hampton Pirates always going to be brawling wit them Bison :evil: Even though they got an army of niccas goin there next year, im still standin tall reppin the REAL HU :!: :!: Holla at ya boy P.S See yall at the football game next year :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Afro-American replied on 04-30-2004 02:02PM [Reply]
AfroPoeticSista wrote:
You got somethin to say? Gon head & duke it out *no weapons, I ain't got no time for softness*
I dont like aggiehigh(LARRY :evil: ),...cause he messed with my brody/distillers picture :cry: HE STARTED IT!!! ...and im mad at how everyone is trying to link us two and say we act alike, we act nothing alike and would most likely end up beating the living brains out of each other if we met in real life...i dont see anyone linking him and karamel princess together :roll: i mean really people let it go
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-30-2004 02:36PM [Reply]
You mussa read Rod's post in the fight topic to come up with this one! :lol: :lol:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 04-30-2004 02:40PM [Reply]
MissNSU04 wrote:
You mussa read Rod's post in the fight topic to come up with this one! :lol: :lol:
Yea Im inspiration to millions
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-30-2004 02:44PM [Reply]
Rodiculous wrote:
MissNSU04 wrote:
This guy............ :roll: :lol:
Flipside215 from Norfolk, VA replied on 04-30-2004 02:46PM [Reply]

MissNSU04 wrote:
Rodiculous wrote:
MissNSU04 wrote:
This guy............ :roll: :lol:
OHHH MISSNSU
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
EkWoah replied on 04-30-2004 02:46PM [Reply]
*picks up missnsu04 and does an airplane spin, then throws her at rod* "hear my roar mauahhahahah" :twisted:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-30-2004 02:54PM [Reply]
Ekow2kn3 wrote:
*picks up missnsu04 and does an airplane spin, then throws her at rod* "hear my roar mauahhahahah" :twisted:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *voice fading away as I sail thru the air* DAMN YOU, EKOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!! :x
In Rod We Trust replied on 04-30-2004 03:01PM [Reply]
*catches NSU* *Runs and dropkicks Ekow*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 17 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!