Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
who are you afraid you'll run into from hbcuconnect? Posted on 05-17-2005
Hahaha

poetic riegn! i just fear that imma run into her one day on the street or in the store and she might cuss my **** out! :-( 8-)
  [Reply]
Page 7 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
boygimmedat from South Orange, NJ replied on 06-21-2005 06:26PM [Reply]

PowerofWoman wrote:
H-TOWN_NSU_CHICK wrote:
King_J wrote:
I ain't scared to meet no one on here. What reason would I be scared???
Imma have to agree with him
cosigns.
agree
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-21-2005 06:29PM [Reply]
DSTined wrote:
Me?!?!? Wow...I've never heard...actually I have! WHY?
It's not that I'm scared to meet you, it's just, whenever I meet somebody from the internet in 'real life', we dont stay in touch for long....but maybe that's 1/2way my fault
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
DSTined from Nashville, TN replied on 06-21-2005 06:36PM [Reply]

D, as long as you're not the stalker type ("why didn't I talk to you, are you too busy for me, you must have a man, am I not your type," etc.) that I have run into before at A&M and in Huntsville period, you're Kool with me. :grin:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-21-2005 06:40PM [Reply]
DSTined wrote:
D, as long as you're not the stalker type ("why didn't I talk to you, are you too busy for me, you must have a man, am I not your type," etc.) that I have run into before at A&M and in Huntsville period, you're Kool with me. :grin:
No no no. I dont do the 'stalker' thing. People who stalk have too much time on their hands. *sigh of relief* Plus, some of ya'll womens can be ruthless creatures sometimes.
DSTined from Nashville, TN replied on 06-21-2005 06:44PM [Reply]

That's true :lol: Only when its deserved though...or we THINK its deserved until we further think it out. Even then, we must continue to be ruthless for a while before admitting (through body language, of course) that we're sorry.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-21-2005 06:48PM [Reply]
DSTined wrote:
That's true :lol: Only when its deserved though...or we THINK its deserved until we further think it out. Even then, we must continue to be ruthless for a while before admitting (through body language, of course) that we're sorry.
You're not ruthless are you? *cue the 'freaky' kool* I'm ruthless....but not the kind we're talkin' about....
DSTined from Nashville, TN replied on 06-21-2005 07:13PM [Reply]

:wink:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 06-21-2005 11:02PM [Reply]

*cough*PM*cough*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
PoochieT from Cary, NC replied on 06-21-2005 11:33PM [Reply]

Blutifully Human wrote:
*cough*PM*cough*
yes :razz:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-22-2005 12:44AM [Reply]
I wouldnt be afraid to meet anyone but I would be a little nervous to go up and start talking to them if I saw them from a distance lol I would probably say to myself "Ooh there goes Jeremy from HBCU I wonder if I should go talk to him" lol but other than that I think most people would be really kool but if I get to Howard I want to meet KENYA !!!! (You are sooo sweet gurl) along with Jarell Calvin and D0ce =] they all seem real koo =]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 7 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!