Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
who are you afraid you'll run into from hbcuconnect? Posted on 05-17-2005
Hahaha

poetic riegn! i just fear that imma run into her one day on the street or in the store and she might cuss my **** out! :-( 8-)
  [Reply]
Page 5 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 05-23-2005 09:36PM [Reply]
I guess I miss judged you then. Like somebody could really knock this rock down :grin: I pretty sure I would come off mean or slow to anybody tho. Cafe you seem like you would ignore me if I saw you in person. Like on the 6th sense when bruce willis had went to dinner with his wife. And he was **** so she didn't really see him. I might be wrong about more than half the stuff I say but that's just what I initially imagine.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-23-2005 09:47PM [Reply]
cafe-aulait wrote:
Ms.H.B.I.C wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
ya'll hush. Tiph is a big ole softie
Am I really ?? I'm only a softie to you Kenya cuz ur my homegurl :grin: And uhh
LeDbYFIRE wrote:
How yall are you?
If you mean how tall am I. I would happen to stand at 5'8. I'm not mean like that to bump into people. When that happens I'm usually the one apologizing. The mean mug is to scare off the weak. I don't need no type of guy being "afraid" to approach me. Only the strong onez ya know...
You seemed like a sweet, shy person when I met you! :razz:
Anybody smell that??? Yes....it smells like bullshyt :grin: U kno u my girl tho Brett :grin:
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-23-2005 10:01PM [Reply]
LeDbYFIRE wrote:
Ms.H.B.I.C wrote:
Now someone know they would be nervous 2 meet me
I would be scared cause it seem like you mean muggin in all yo pics. You seem like one of them people at the mall, that just would run into with yo shoulder, make me fall then not even look back :???: . Haha that's funny cause if that happened I would throw a cinnabon at somebody. How yall are you?
i hope u eat the middle out of the cinnabon b4 u throw it. that's the best part
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-23-2005 10:17PM [Reply]
*nudges Carrie* Can I please...and I mean PLEASE Have whatever you been smoking
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-23-2005 10:20PM [Reply]
Ms.H.B.I.C wrote:
**** the only thing smoking right ow is me cuz its soooo damn hot in my house. i got all da ceiling fans on blast. damn mama wont turn on da ac
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-23-2005 10:20PM [Reply]
but back to da subject at hand.......
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 05-23-2005 11:27PM [Reply]
Ms.H.B.I.C wrote:
HA HA
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
d.blaze replied on 05-24-2005 03:10AM [Reply]
i'm scared 2 see some of yall just b/c of how ppl just came up 2 me in school...i don't think walkin around the regular city i'd b ready for that i'm a lil preemptive just cuz u know i'm skinny...and the only way i'd see you is probably if i was in d.c. where i'd be on D anyway (suits don't make my wallet feel safer) lol i could see someone like rod runnin up on me n me flippin just cuz he's bigger n taller than me....i'm layin him out hahah j/p
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 05-24-2005 01:32PM [Reply]
Ms.H.B.I.C wrote:
cafe-aulait wrote:
Ms.H.B.I.C wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
ya'll hush. Tiph is a big ole softie
Am I really ?? I'm only a softie to you Kenya cuz ur my homegurl :grin: And uhh
LeDbYFIRE wrote:
How yall are you?
If you mean how tall am I. I would happen to stand at 5'8. I'm not mean like that to bump into people. When that happens I'm usually the one apologizing. The mean mug is to scare off the weak. I don't need no type of guy being "afraid" to approach me. Only the strong onez ya know...
You seemed like a sweet, shy person when I met you! :razz:
Anybody smell that??? Yes....it smells like bullshyt :grin: U kno u my girl tho Brett :grin:
Actually Im serious! :???:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-24-2005 05:49PM [Reply]
Yeah I really am a nice sweet person in person Brett. The whole mean thing is a front...a front I tell you!!!.............. :???: I'm really lying I am mean but Brett prolly caught me on one of my good days
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 5 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!