Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
who are you afraid you'll run into from hbcuconnect? Posted on 05-17-2005
Hahaha

poetic riegn! i just fear that imma run into her one day on the street or in the store and she might cuss my **** out! :-( 8-)
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
La replied on 05-20-2005 01:54AM [Reply]
^^^ oooh I like your new siggy Kenya. :grin:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 05-20-2005 02:33PM [Reply]
Matsuo Takumi wrote:
I'm scared of running into....in all seriousness hayoufellforit,you nosey **** :???: ufellforitagain?..**** :???:
****... :???: 8-) (evy)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-20-2005 10:30PM [Reply]
well right now i'm scared to run into Tim, he seem like da stalker type 8-)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Perseverance replied on 05-20-2005 11:52PM [Reply]
I'm not afraid to run into anybody from this site. That's all I had to say, folks. :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 05-21-2005 02:39AM [Reply]

got nothing to lose when i meet any of y'all if i was to come to that point... i'ma be me regardless... you like me, great... if not... nothing i can do to change that...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Thoroughly_Confused replied on 05-21-2005 03:57AM [Reply]
Imma have to retract my statement earlier.... After talkin to Kris (YoungEducatedBrotha) this past week, Imma have to say I'm scared to run into him. I'm not sure what he will do, but I don't think it will be too Christian. j/k Kris, you know I got luv 4 ya. I still don't see it. Haven't offended anyone to my knowledge, and if I did ahhh well they'll get over it.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-21-2005 03:01PM [Reply]
Now someone know they would be nervous 2 meet me
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-21-2005 04:24PM [Reply]
I gotta feelin that if I ran into more than half the people on this site it would just be like me: "uh hey, aren't you on hbcuconnect". person:"yea I'm [insert s/n here]" me:"O yea I know you. I'm Jason... or ummm Ledbyfire. You know?" person:"Uhh yea" me: "O yea... ::shakes head::" person:............ me: so what you been up to? person: "uhhhh nothin...gotta go"
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 05-21-2005 05:25PM [Reply]
LeDbYFIRE wrote:
I gotta feelin that if I ran into more than half the people on this site it would just be like me: "uh hey, aren't you on hbcuconnect". person:"yea I'm [insert s/n here]" me:"O yea I know you. I'm Jason... or ummm Ledbyfire. You know?" person:"Uhh yea" me: "O yea... ::shakes head::" person:............ me: so what you been up to? person: "uhhhh nothin...gotta go"
LOL :grin:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-21-2005 07:08PM [Reply]
LeDbYFIRE wrote:
ohhhh so your name is Led By Fire......*shakes head*. I always pronounced something like Lebdyfire and thought what da hell is that. Do I have that thing Theo had on da Cosby show.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!