Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
who are you afraid you'll run into from hbcuconnect? Posted on 05-17-2005
Hahaha

poetic riegn! i just fear that imma run into her one day on the street or in the store and she might cuss my **** out! :-( 8-)
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
In Rod We Trust replied on 05-17-2005 10:44PM [Reply]
Man if I run into some of ya I might get ****.....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-17-2005 10:55PM [Reply]
well if i ran into 3/4ths of the people on this site i wouldn't know them if they stepped on my puma's
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-18-2005 01:41AM [Reply]
I ain't scared a nuffin but Jesus
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 05-18-2005 01:51AM [Reply]
I think u take this site a lil too serious if u scared to run into someone off of here on the street or whatever
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 05-18-2005 01:52AM [Reply]
Poody wrote:
well if i ran into 3/4ths of the people on this site i wouldn't know them if they stepped on my puma's
*steps on both of Poody's puma's*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 05-18-2005 01:54AM [Reply]

Anyone who doesn't recognize me from my pics and i walk up to them and say hi and they look at me like i'm crazy. I've seen Jarell twice...and no hello :-( Rod, do i look that much different in person?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-18-2005 01:59AM [Reply]
:lol: OMG Kenya, I thought we talked about this. You were the one who saw me. But its straight, put it on me. I shoulda had X Ray vision to have seen thru ur mask when u was crossing over, and I shoulda had eyes in the back of my head when u passed me.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 05-18-2005 02:13AM [Reply]

Branded J.S. Bison wrote:
:lol: OMG Kenya, I thought we talked about this. You were the one who saw me. But its straight, put it on me. I shoulda had X Ray vision to have seen thru ur mask when u was crossing over, and I shoulda had eyes in the back of my head when u passed me.
no, i've seen u again since then. Not sure where it was, but i think u saw me too. I'm just gonna keep waiting until one of these times u actually recognize me
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 05-18-2005 02:20AM [Reply]

lol, u were lookin kinda not kind in that exam, but that was probably just me. i figured it was better to just follow you rather than to follow and yell the name of an african country down the stairs at a kinda not kind-looking girl. :x blast you rod! that picture coulda been mine... if i had a camera phone!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-18-2005 02:43AM [Reply]
King_J wrote:
Poody wrote:
*steps on both of Poody's puma's*
and thats why i can't have sh!t right there
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!