Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
LADIES: how tall does he have to be? Posted on 04-28-2005
Hahaha

aight, yall can move this to the ladies thread a little later, but this room is dying so... aight thought about this topic while i was walking through the mall yesturday...there was a fine **** chick about 4'11" and she wore a nice pair of maybe 3 inch heels? but with the hills, i still towered over the chicka (i'm only 5'6"). we were in line @subways...welp, then her boyfriend came up...and this n!gga was like 6'4" maybe 6'5" ish! i was like wtf??? and then she was blah blah blahing with one of her ho friends and they were talking about her and her ahem...boo...she was saying something like she can't date a man unless he's at least 6 feet tall...i was like wtf??? :???: so ladies, how tall does he have to be? 8-) (nessa) BTW...tiaria, dutch square IS NOT A MALL!
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 11 12345678910  >  Last
La replied on 04-28-2005 10:48AM [Reply]
Since Im short I prefer a tall man..Atleast 5'10 +.....the way I feel about it is in case he is my future husband, I dont want no short children like me....yea yea I know there is a chance they can be short like me if I have the dominant gene...but I feel they have a better chance to be taller if Im with someone who is tall, than someone who is short. But I have talked to and messed with shorter guys...like 5'5 - 5'6 or whatever but I definitely dont prefer it. Short girl + Tall Guy = PERFECT, lol...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-28-2005 11:13AM [Reply]
exactly ^^^^^^ I need a guy who is tall and strong enough to throw me over his shoulder. :-D
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
WileECoyote06 replied on 04-28-2005 12:01PM [Reply]
And that's why taller women hate very short women. If all of the short women get the 5'10 and up guys then what's left for them?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 04-28-2005 12:45PM [Reply]
Well ladies im 6'4"
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 04-28-2005 12:47PM [Reply]
WileECoyote06 wrote:
And that's why taller women hate very short women. If all of the short women get the 5'10 and up guys then what's left for them?
And who gives a damn??? :???: That sounds like a personal problem to me. Clearly...if the TALL men were attracted to them then they would DATE the tall women. I know tall men who are solely attracted to taller girls, but I know tall dudes who are attracted to short girls....Im not gonna stop pursuing taller men, to " save them for the tall women. " ****....are you kidding me??? Please.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 04-28-2005 12:49PM [Reply]
Lady_ J wrote:
WileECoyote06 wrote:
And that's why taller women hate very short women. If all of the short women get the 5'10 and up guys then what's left for them?
And who gives a damn??? :???: That sounds like a personal problem to me. Clearly...if the TALL men were attracted to them then they would DATE the tall women. I know tall men who are solely attracted to taller girls, but I know tall dudes who are attracted to short girls....Im not gonna stop pursuing taller men, to " save them for the tall women. " ****....are you kidding me??? Please.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Im attracted to tall women.... My son gonna be the next Garnett
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 04-28-2005 12:50PM [Reply]
Da_Rodfather wrote:
Lady_ J wrote:
WileECoyote06 wrote:
And that's why taller women hate very short women. If all of the short women get the 5'10 and up guys then what's left for them?
And who gives a damn??? :???: That sounds like a personal problem to me. Clearly...if the TALL men were attracted to them then they would DATE the tall women. I know tall men who are solely attracted to taller girls, but I know tall dudes who are attracted to short girls....Im not gonna stop pursuing taller men, to " save them for the tall women. " ****....are you kidding me??? Please.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Im attracted to tall women.... My son gonna be the next Garnett
well you and Ursula should hook up. You 6'4, she 6'1. Yall kids gonna be giants....lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
quannicab from Spring Hill, TN replied on 04-28-2005 12:59PM [Reply]

I'm 5'9 I want someone that is taller than me . I dont need no man thats about 7'8 :lol: I just want someone thats taller than me because I love to wear hills. 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
lykehoney from jessup, MD replied on 04-28-2005 01:33PM [Reply]

they have to be taller than me cuz i'm 5 10 at least 6 feet cuz i do rock the heels :razz:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 11 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!