Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Zane Books Posted on 04-26-2005
rahki
Brooklyn , NY
All of Zane's books are just great. They are all different and the characters are very good. Afterburn is her best yet. Eventhough, it made me cry when she **** Rayne off. Can't wait for #2. The Sisters of APF was excellent.
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
2Unique4u06 from Richmond, VA replied on 07-03-2005 04:08AM [Reply]
Wouldn't be it tight if one of her books was turned into a movie? I can't imagine it, but I think it will happen in the future. Her movie might be rated NC-17, lol. Which book of Zane's would you like to see on film?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 07-04-2005 02:06PM [Reply]
I'd like to see Addicted turned into a movie, because to me that was her best book and I can actually see that made into film.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-06-2005 01:13PM [Reply]
I've read just about all of her books, and honestly Addicted was the best one. Shame on It All was HILARIOUS though... Afterburn was a tear jerker, but I won't say it was her best work. I know my sorors and I used to get one copy of each book, and just pass it around until everyone read it *lol* I also agree that Addicted would make the best movie. Who would you cast to play each character? and does anyone know why Zane has this wierd obsession with ****?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
GaPeAcH replied on 07-09-2005 05:19PM [Reply]
Muzikal203 wrote:
I've read just about all of her books, and honestly Addicted was the best one. Shame on It All was HILARIOUS though... Afterburn was a tear jerker, but I won't say it was her best work. I know my sorors and I used to get one copy of each book, and just pass it around until everyone read it *lol* I also agree that Addicted would make the best movie. Who would you cast to play each character? and does anyone know why Zane has this wierd obsession with ****?
Yeah like most of you I have read every Zane book and am desperately waiting for another book in the series. I own all of her books including the anthologies like Sistergirl.com and Blackgentlemen.com. In the movie I would want to see Kimberly Elise (from Beloved, Woman Thou Art Loosed) as the main charachter. I dunno who I would want to see play the other roles.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!