Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Bowie State Univeristy Hosts Regionals Posted on 03-10-2005

Miss_Gracious
Philadelphia, PA
Mar 6 -- Bowie State To Host Men's Basketball South Atlantic Regionals For the first time in school history, the Bulldogs of Bowie State University will host the 2005 NCAA Men's Basketball South Atlantic Regionals. Top seeded Bowie State will face Tusculum (#8 Seed) Saturday, March 12th in the A.C. Jordan Arena at a time to be determined. GO BULLDOGS!!! We may have lost the CIAA's , BUT WE AIN"T FINISHED YET!!! VIRGINIA UNION ARE YA'LL READY???? Did I mention that we are the # 1 SEED!!!
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
WileECoyote06 replied on 03-10-2005 09:18PM [Reply]
Good luck to the CIAA teams in the tournament. Too bad, only one can get to the Elite Eight. I'm sure that WSSU, VUU, and Bowie can beat at least 55 of the teams in the tournament.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Miss_Gracious from Philadelphia, PA replied on 03-13-2005 01:45PM [Reply]

Alright now, We won our first round, no onto round two. GO BULLDOGS GO!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Miss_Gracious from Philadelphia, PA replied on 03-13-2005 10:56PM [Reply]

OK, we did it again!! VIRGINIA UNION, are ya'll ready?????????
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
WileECoyote06 replied on 03-14-2005 04:12PM [Reply]
this makes me hate our regionals systems. . . VUU and BSU don't deserve to have to knock each other out of the tournament so early. And if you look the South Atlantic winner will more than likely have to play two other former #1 teams to get to the championship game. Stay the course CIAA! AND GO SHAW LADY BEARS!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 08:09PM [Reply]
hmm maybe i'll go to the game on tuesday... :arrow:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Miss_Gracious from Philadelphia, PA replied on 03-15-2005 02:12PM [Reply]

Beautifully Human wrote:
hmm maybe i'll go to the game on tuesday... :arrow:
Come on girl, support your school!!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Miss_Gracious from Philadelphia, PA replied on 03-16-2005 12:33PM [Reply]

:sad: :sad: :sad: It has been a sad, sad day. VUU has won the Regional Championship. BSU has been defeated :sad: Congrats VUU! :sad:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!