Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
anybody else having this problem....? Posted on 03-02-2005
Kool 2k6

...I can't post/edit/delete NOTHING on my xanga page. I'll try to post something, and it will take FOREVER....then that damned "Cannot Find Page" crap show its **** head. The same thing happens on this site when I try to update my profile. Am I the only person having this problem?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
replied on 03-02-2005 10:23PM [Reply]
I think it just might be you cause mine seem to be straight.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 03-02-2005 10:27PM [Reply]

My only problems are slow loading, but it all loads eventually. Xanga was acting up earlier today. I couldn't get to comments or subscriptions, just error messages.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
P o e t i q R e i g n from Greensboro, NC replied on 03-03-2005 03:01PM [Reply]

i'm good with both sitez... @ 1st i was havin' issues with this site...over the last few days...about not being able to stay logged in.... & @ 1st i thought it was the cookie configuration in my browser...but even after i changed 'em, it was still trippin'... but 4 some reason...it'z back actin' normal now... still can't see "wug"'s e-mail address under his post in that one thread tho :?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
P o e t i q R e i g n from Greensboro, NC replied on 03-03-2005 03:02PM [Reply]

oh snap! just checked that e-mail thing on the "hbcu-central!" thread...& i can c it now!! finally... ironic i can see it now & also i stay logged in now... i don't know what was goin' on before...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!