Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
SPINOFF!! 24 hours to be invisible. Posted on 03-01-2005
Kool 2k6

If you could be invisible for 24 hours, what would you do?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
replied on 03-01-2005 11:14PM [Reply]
No lie the first thing that would come to my mind would be to go and find out where beyonce live, but I would check myself before that thought could come close to execution. I would just haunt people tho. Come up behind my brotha while he high and just scare da mess outta him. "stooooop smooking". So yea I would just do those types of things to people. Find a millionaire and tell him to donate a couple million dollars to me. Yall would hear DMX talkin bout "I heard a angel tell me that I gotta get out the Rap game and dedicate my life to the church". So yea I would actually use that for good, strangly enough :? . Man Ive really changed, and its all good too :o
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 03-01-2005 11:16PM [Reply]
Imma walk around rippin girls clothes off lol.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
The Big Girl Sweetz replied on 03-01-2005 11:20PM [Reply]
lol....I'd sneak into boys houses....and watch them in the shower.... lol...hell i'd **** a few guys too!! :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AtlChynaDawl replied on 03-01-2005 11:48PM [Reply]
The Fat Girl Sweet Lee wrote:
lol....I'd sneak into boys houses....and watch them in the shower.... lol...hell i'd **** a few guys too!! :lol:
LOL, I wuz with ya up until the ****....I'd definitley pay some people a"visit" :wink:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-02-2005 12:03AM [Reply]
Id rob some banks **** a few cats and of course watch the ladies
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 03-02-2005 12:05AM [Reply]
Spy on my bighead boyfriend, go shopping (well uh shoplifting), go shopping, go shopping, get on a plane to DC and haunt the president... go shopping
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 03-02-2005 12:18AM [Reply]
I'd rob as many banks as I could slap some people around go into da boys dorm rooms steal a bunch of liquor from da store get some clothes and shoes out da store all this would be pretty funny seeing this stuff floating around with no one holding it
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SC_Shawty from Columbia, SC replied on 03-02-2005 08:26AM [Reply]

cafe-aulait wrote:
go shopping (well uh shoplifting), go shopping, go shopping, get on a plane to DC and haunt the president... go shopping
LOL that'd be me also
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 03-02-2005 09:04AM [Reply]
cafe-aulait wrote:
go shopping (well uh shoplifting), go shopping, go shopping, get on a plane to DC and haunt the president... go shopping
YAY........ but I wanna rob a bank too.......... a FEW banks............. (I'm broke as hell) and i wanna o into a rich persons house and steal the titles to their cars........ then **** them(the papers will get filed the NEXT DAY)................ hehehehehe
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!