Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
24... Posted on 03-01-2005

NeoSoulBrotha
Rosedale, MD
hours to live that is... what would you do?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
replied on 03-01-2005 07:39PM [Reply]
Be with the people that mean most to me, (friends, family....etc..) and go somewhere I've always wanted to go....which Im not sure where that is yet, and enjoy the hours left.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-01-2005 07:44PM [Reply]
break every conceivable law
(H@/l/TiQu3 from na, AZ replied on 03-01-2005 07:49PM [Reply]

I would be with close family and friends. And make sure I am right with God. Hell is Hot!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 03-01-2005 08:18PM [Reply]
If I had 24 hours ill be **** by the 6th....- Sheek Louch
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 03-01-2005 08:30PM [Reply]
First I would CRY. Then I would PRAY AND REPENT. Then I would try to see as many people that I love as I can... Then I would donate eggs to woman who can't have children. I would eat ALL DAY LONG.... I would buy a brand new, beautiful outfit (buy some manolos) and go take pictures with my boyfriend and family...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
JerzeyQueen replied on 03-01-2005 09:53PM [Reply]
first i would cry, then i would spend all the rest of my time with my family and friends. i would talk to them until i couldn't talk anymore. i would hug them until my arms fell off and i would love them until i went away.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 03-01-2005 10:44PM [Reply]
Cry, pray, and repent that entire 24 hours.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-01-2005 11:07PM [Reply]
Da_Rodfather wrote:
If I had 24 hours ill be **** by the 6th....- Sheek Louch
I do somethin similar to mase on that song.[24 hours to live] I would pray to prepare myself to go STRAIGHT to the projects (both sets that I live by) and witness ta EVERYBODY up in there. Probly get beat up by some folk or stones for interruptin they business tryna tell em about God lol. I would pray all while in between cause I know that I would be havin the urge to be w/ a female before I leave, so them prayers would keep me focused. I would record the lyrics of the songs and beats for all the songs I wrote so they wont die w/ me. I would take like a hour out to record a few speeches for my young misguided brothas out there. I would tell my mother to STOP TRIPPIN & WORRYIN cause I know she would be goin crazy lol. And on like my last hour ima say a Jesus in gethsemane type nprayer to prepare me cause ima go to the meanest parts of cabrini green (as if the entire part aint dangerous) and witness my **** off. Most likely would get shot but knowin that ima die anyway I really wont have nothin to loss. Dis boy gone die a matyr in the WESTSIDE of CHICAGO. Thats the way to go out ri there. Through my entire day Ima have somebody videotape me and when I die ima have my family condense it and make it into a movie. It most likely is gonna be a best seller. My fam is gonna take the profits and move up outta the ghetto suburbs into some nice suburbs.
replied on 03-01-2005 11:20PM [Reply]
I'd fly to Japan....when I say fly, I mean I'D fly myself to Japan. (I'm an Aviation maojor) Next I'd eat real sushi,and have saki ( Japanese rice wine), and then I'd procede to commit sappoku ( A Japanese **** ritual). I DECIDE WHEN I DIE!! :arrow:
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!