Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
I NEED AN OPINION..... Posted on 02-27-2005
BabyTig2005

to hell w/ her. you better hold on to him if y'all feelin each other like that. just because you going to college don't mean y'all can't be together
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
AfroPoeticSista replied on 02-27-2005 03:47PM [Reply]
hmmmm...don't give up jst cuz u going away. i'm goin away n i'm still talkin 2 my baby....question: are u accepted to FAMU yet, and did u go to bandcamp over the summer?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-27-2005 03:48PM [Reply]
^exactly. If he's into you, forget the other gal. But you can't be playin games either. If you really wanna be with him you better speak up!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-27-2005 04:00PM [Reply]
Sounds like you really like him but I guess you didn't want to admit you did. Well first of all, you already knows he's feeling alot because even if yall were just good friends, theres no way I'd stay on the phone that long unless I had an alternative reason. Let him know that you want to talk and he'll drop the other girl with the quickness. Just don't forget about him when you leave. Because it's very very hard to do a relationship with someone in high school and you're in college especially when you in different states. But nothing will happen if you stall out now.
replied on 02-27-2005 04:07PM [Reply]
AfroPoeticSista wrote:
hmmmm...don't give up jst cuz u going away. i'm goin away n i'm still talkin 2 my baby....question: are u accepted to FAMU yet, and did u go to bandcamp over the summer?
Yes, I did get accepted to FAMU, but I went to BCC camp over the past summer. If I get the chance, I'ma try to go to FAMU, BCC, and this other camp held in ATL (on campus of Morris Brown). Are u accepted, adn did u go to the camp? I heard it was good; it better be good cuz it cost like $425 juss to go!!!!
AfroPoeticSista replied on 02-27-2005 04:44PM [Reply]
BabyTig2005 wrote:
Yes, I did get accepted to FAMU, but I went to BCC camp over the past summer. If I get the chance, I'ma try to go to FAMU, BCC, and this other camp held in ATL (on campus of Morris Brown). Are u accepted, adn did u go to the camp? I heard it was good; it better be good cuz it cost like $425 juss to go!!!!
I'm accepted, I went to camp last year, it was SOOOOOOOOO FUN bt SOOOOOOOO tiring. Everytime we ain't get our knees to 90degrees, our section leader was like "WE don't have BCC knees, get them legs up n the air! Sum of yall girls look like yall like that position anyway but the 425 was worth it don't give ya boo up jst cuz someone else wants him
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-27-2005 04:55PM [Reply]
Thanks fo all da advice y'all, I'm juss confused. We've talked about me leaving and still having a relationship, but he thinks I'ma forget him cuz when ppl go off to college they tend to leave the ppl they care for behind thinkin they still care about them, but really they've moved on. That's what he thinks is gonna happen, but I told him that I'm not like dat, there's always gonna be temptation, but dat doesn't mean that I'm gonna get wrapped up in it. Since we're IMing each other right now, I'ma try to talk to him again about the situation. He juss don't wanna get all attached and end up gettin' hurt in the end, but I wouldn't do dat to him (or anyone else for that matter), cuz I believe in Karma, and it's been done to me to many times.
replied on 03-02-2005 05:52PM [Reply]
Things r really gettin serious, we aren't talkin at all. It got around skool dat we slept together and that him and I r together, and everything is a bigg mess now.
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 03-02-2005 06:16PM [Reply]

How the hell did that happen? I hate rumor-spreading.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-02-2005 06:23PM [Reply]
CrunkMonkey07 wrote:
How the hell did that happen? I hate rumor-spreading.
The other people in da room told sum ppl dat told sum other ppl, and so on and so forth.
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!