Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
I wanna post a shout out... Posted on 02-24-2005
1st Born Second

TO MY mommy...naw j/k she gettin on my nerves too bad to shout her out... aight ya'll let's show some HBCU love..and shout out ya HBCU homies... umm...I wanna post a shout out to Tiphani...for not putting your hand in my face any more, and not calling me skinny, and not calling me soft any more, and being TIPHANI! Kaye-we ain't spoke in a min, but you know we got that triple jumper-virgo love all day long! D'Wayne-This is the one of the realest person i know...he'll give it to ya like it is... Jeree'-we tight ta def...even though she shot Jeff down, i got ya back homie!!! now meet me at Arby's with a wheelbarrow, a asthma pump, and a set of tennis balls Kenya-she taught me all my "****" skills, although i've layed them to rest...she's real down to earth, easy to speak to! Poody-whenever she comes on here, she have everybody rollin, but she needs to recognize that Baby D said it best...EASTSIDE HOE! Jimmie-he's soooo friggin cool! he's easy to speak to...honestly i admire Jimmie, i guess because he's cut from a different cloth...but even though he cries in the dark...I still love ya!! EASTSIDE SHAWTY! i'll be back with more...i ain't forget the rest of ya'll!
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 10 12345678910  >  Last
Hahaha replied on 02-24-2005 07:00PM [Reply]
>>nahd...for gettning my pics for me >>yagurltasia for being so hot >>sheff for being a buttlog with legs >>lady j for being the only cat from this site that like me >>president bush for taking kerry out back, greasing him up, and bending him over >>mizz jazzy for being sooo stank... >>hollywood for a bush victory >>God for like being..uh ...Him... brb with more...:?>>
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 02-24-2005 07:21PM [Reply]
Shout out to my **** Rod. Me and that **** be cool since day one
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 02-24-2005 07:23PM [Reply]
oh yeah i wanna give a shout out to dat n!gga rod for giving me some good post ideas... :lol: >>(stacy dash)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
MidWestGentleman from Detroit, MI replied on 02-24-2005 07:27PM [Reply]

aight here are mine: Jia- even though she aint been around here in a minute.shes just cool to talk to Tiarea- thanks for lettin me do ya sigs. u cool people demmeri- for providing me with laughs at times with his posts victoria-where have you been at? tiph- cool people too.tells it like it is MissJazzyAKA-seems like a girl with some class and intelligent polaris-the graphics master.been MIA too for awhile
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-24-2005 07:32PM [Reply]
Well since I'm still kinda new I really can't give any real shout-outs. But I could say wha sup to everyone and thank you for not cussin me out yet.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Thoroughly_Confused replied on 02-24-2005 07:51PM [Reply]
I just want to say thank you to The One That Makes The Hot Sh!t, yeah cuz he mad my siggy. Shout out to: Oh and Tiarea (I tried my best) for holding down "the" thread. Kenya fo being so angelic...everyone should aspire to be that great Tip for being so real I don't really know many people sooo Just like black people to always try and give a shout out
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
oOoDazzlingDanceroOo replied on 02-25-2005 01:31AM [Reply]
I wanna give a shout-out to Jenny, Christina, Alex, and that girl Kim.lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 02-25-2005 01:33AM [Reply]
Shoutout to my **** Nick aka Demmeri for just doin what he do and holdin it down
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-25-2005 01:38AM [Reply]
Shout out to my **** Aggie Warrior aka DHam-- knows how to be a real asshole and i respect him for that :!:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 10 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > The Graveyard (2005)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!