Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Anyone listening to audiobooks? Posted on 01-25-2005
Donna Auguste

Anyone listening to audiobooks -- either CD/tape format or downloadable files from Audible.com or iTunes? -- Donna
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
Shell813 replied on 01-27-2005 05:20PM [Reply]
Nope
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-27-2005 03:20PM [Reply]
I reaLLY DONT LISTEN TO AUDIO BOOKS BUT IF ZANE HAD ANY AUDIO BOOKS THEN I WOULD LISTEN TO THEM BUT THE BOOKS THAT THEY HAVE ON AUDIO ARE JUST BORING
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 05-31-2007 06:29AM [Reply]
The only audiobook I have is Tyler Perry's/Madea's book "Don't Make A Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings". The only reason I got it is b/c it's read in Madea's voice and she makes it more hilarious than it already is.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
steven65 replied on 09-28-2007 01:06AM [Reply]
Nells try to listen Booker Prize winner novel Possession. It is very interesting
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
steven65 replied on 09-28-2007 01:12AM [Reply]
Donna I listen audio books downloaded by hear-now-audio-books
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Sister Tamara from Davenport, IA replied on 09-28-2007 02:48AM [Reply]

PRAISE THE LORD!!! I just listened to God Still Don't Like ****, by Mary Monroe. It's a part 2 to God Don't Like ****. It was on a playaway that I got from the library. You just hook your headphones right into it. I liked it, because she described everything so vividly. I must admit it was a little too raw at times, but all in all it was good.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 09-28-2007 11:48AM [Reply]
What's a "playaway"? This is the first I've heard of such an invention.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Sheryl22 replied on 12-12-2007 04:51AM [Reply]
Hey Im a great fan of Audio Books.............. And I will listen in MP3 format...... I think you can opt this option................ ________________________ Download Audio Books Right here Right Now..............
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!