Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Afterburn by Zane Posted on 01-24-2005
In Rod We Trust

Anybody read this yet? I just ordered it cuz I heard it was good. Any views on the book?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
AggieSweetie07 replied on 01-24-2005 05:17PM [Reply]
^^ let me know how it is after you read it so that i can borrow it from you...:wink:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-25-2005 08:39AM [Reply]
OH MY GOODNESS, I JUST FINISHED READING AFTERBURN AND I CRIED AT THE END. IT WAS A GOOD BOOK. I CAN'T WAIT FOR AFTERBURN 2!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 01-25-2005 01:52PM [Reply]
Da_Rodfather wrote:
Anybody read this yet? I just ordered it cuz I heard it was good. Any views on the book?
u got it b4 me? I'm slacking!...lol...but let me know how it is cuz I didn't read it yet. But I'm sure it's going to be off da chain. I've yet to read a poorly written book by Zane.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 01-27-2005 09:14AM [Reply]
yeah Zane is a great writer IM SOOOOO BEHIND on my reading that I didn't even know about this book or a new book out this month
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 01-28-2005 09:56PM [Reply]
I finished Afterburn and I didn't like the ending, I was expecting a really great ending after reading what other people said, but I was really disappointed, maybe I just don't like those type of endings, and she's never ended her books like that.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
boygimmedat from South Orange, NJ replied on 02-12-2005 02:00AM [Reply]

Nahd wrote:
yeah Zane is a great writer IM SOOOOO BEHIND on my reading that I didn't even know about this book or a new book out this month
me too.....what other books is she coming out w/???....ima have to go get this book and read it......im behind somethin bad :?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BuddyLove2885 from Lakewood, NJ replied on 02-12-2005 04:55PM [Reply]

Afterburn is a really good book. I just don't like the ending. What is the name of Zanes next book and when will it be out?[/size
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-21-2005 02:52PM [Reply]
I liked the book, but I soooo hated the ending. It was kinda let down for me. It seems like her explanation at the end was supposed to tell us why she did it, but I don't care, I still didn't like the ending.
replied on 03-25-2005 08:16AM [Reply]
How are y'all people finding out about these books? I couldn't keep up with not one Zane book to be honest. Its annoying...I'm feened out to read the rest of the Addicted series myself but I don't know which book I'm looking for next...*tears up room to find Nervous and read 4ward*
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!