Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
GOOD, BAD, WORSE Posted on 12-02-2004

ReSe
Winston-Salem, NC
i saw this on a site i was reading...so i made up my own Good: You go home for a quickie. Bad: you get caught by your man Worse: You're with his brother. can yall think of any others?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 11 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 12-02-2004 08:23PM [Reply]
Good: You're out eating with your man. Bad: You see the girl you stole him from. Worse: She's your server
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 12-02-2004 08:30PM [Reply]
Good: You ate good last nite Bad: Now you have to spraypaint the toilet bowl with it Worse: No tissue.
replied on 12-02-2004 08:34PM [Reply]
Good: You're out at the bar, having a good time. Bad: You give a lapdance Worse: to your new boyfriend's brother
ReSe from Winston-Salem, NC replied on 12-04-2004 06:14PM [Reply]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 12-04-2004 07:37PM [Reply]
Good: You have an honest relationship w/ ya bestguyfriend Bad: He tells you your man is cheating on you Worse: With Him :?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
1stLadyHU from Grand Rapids, MI replied on 12-04-2004 10:20PM [Reply]

Ms.SoDamnAmazing wrote:
Good: You have an honest relationship w/ ya bestguyfriend Bad: He tells you your man is cheating on you Worse: With Him :?
THAT IS A GOOD ONE... MESSED UP IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN BUT GOOD ONE
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 12-05-2004 05:49AM [Reply]
Good: You were really hungry and ate some of your friend's hot wings behind they back, yes!!! they didn't notice Bad: It was hotter than u thought and u grab the closest drink u can reach in the fridge to gulp down; some milk Worse: It expired 2 weeks ago Good: U finally get to cuss that girl out who been talking sh!t Bad: She's ya 8 year old cousin Worse: Ya grandmother is behind u
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 12-05-2004 11:37PM [Reply]
Good: You're dogsitting for your girlfriend. Bad: You're backing out of the driveway and hit a bump. Worse: You hear a your girlfriend screaming at the end of the driveway ^^I didnt get that one at first but my cousin made it up and then explained it to me
MustBNice334 from Atlanta, GA by way of Montgomery..aka..G, AL replied on 12-06-2004 12:27AM [Reply]

Good: your at the alter about to exchange vows Bad: someone objects Worse: it's your parents
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 11 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!