Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Great reading Posted on 09-02-2004

dualumnae03
Conyers, GA
For the avid reader, check out Chocolate Star, Chocolate Affair and Diamond Life. This is a three part series that should be read in the order listed and all three are quick reads and page turners. Also check out Hot Boyz by Marissa Monteilh. The book is hot! Also, check out my boy Travis Hunter, the author of The Hearts of Men, Married but Still Looking, Trouble Man and A One Woman Man. Travis does a great job with developing plots and characters and I can assure you that they are all excellent reads. For those who are avid readers, want info on book signings or concise over views of books, check out www.bsbooksandmore.com. Happy reading!
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
replied on 10-14-2004 07:47PM [Reply]
I read chocolate affair. It was pretty good.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 10-14-2004 08:28PM [Reply]
yeah I read the whole series and I liked it. I also liked Men Cry in the Dark by Michael Baisden, The Upper Room by Mary Monroe, And on the 8th Day she Rested by J.D. Mason and Lil' Mamas Rules and Caught up in the Rapture by Sheneska Jackson. 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
kujo from baltimore, MD replied on 11-09-2004 02:08PM [Reply]
Here's My list Casting the first stone-Kimberla Lawson Roby Dutch True to the Game-Terri Woods God's Gift to Women-Michael Baisden Blinded Dollar Bill Addicted-Zane Preconceived Notions-Robyn Williams Satin Doll-Karen E. Quinones Miller Dangerous Dilemmas-Evelyn Palfrey Sister Secrets-Breggie James Delta Sisters
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Tastey2222 from Greer, SC replied on 04-15-2005 11:53AM [Reply]

I've read Chocolate Star and Chocolate Affair but I didn't know Diamond Life was out. *running to the bookstore*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!