Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Jada or Nia Posted on 07-19-2004
Poody
Sandy Springs, GA
okay fellas, my brother and his friend are over here arguing over who is finer Jada or Nia. My brother is saying Nia cuz Jada too small and his friend saying Jada cuz she seem cooler. What yall think? or
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 4 First  < 1234  >  Last
HU_DoCÚ&GaBbAnA replied on 07-27-2004 03:18PM [Reply]
Jada
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Astarr1 from Grambling, LA replied on 07-27-2004 04:08PM [Reply]

Nia all day LONG - she has the ultimate personality i mean she just had a baby with a ceo of a certain company but they didn't get married until like 4 years later becuase she wnated to make sure he was the one. I like how she keeps her business her business she isn't like i have to tell the world plus she can act direct and so much more. Jada isn't a slouch either that gurl has it going on in her own way. I mean she's writing directing and strring so don't sleep on either
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-27-2004 04:21PM [Reply]
I think they are both beautiful women...but I think Nia is more classy, and is prettier than Jada....Jada always seems to be that " ghetto, around the way, down for whatever " type of chick to me....lol I dont know. Maybe that idea came to me always remember her dating Tupac on A Different World.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Punk'd replied on 07-27-2004 04:24PM [Reply]
Jada and Tupac went to the same HS and were friends, prolly more cuz he did make a poem about her. My choice is Jada though
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 08-26-2008 03:17PM [Reply]
Nia gets my vote! Jada's nice but she isn't as appealing to me.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TheAllure1 from charlotte, NC replied on 09-09-2008 04:22PM [Reply]

Nia, anyday of the week. Yes Jada is bad but must i remind the fellas about a movie called "Love Jones"?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
xosugababeox@yahoo.com replied on 09-09-2008 04:25PM [Reply]
idk..hard to say
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 09-09-2008 04:41PM [Reply]
TheAllure1 wrote:
Nia, anyday of the week. Yes Jada is bad but must i remind the fellas about a movie called "Love Jones"?
...or recent photos in a "certain" magazine!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUblueTiger replied on 09-09-2008 05:29PM [Reply]
^^^I 2nd that
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUblueTiger replied on 09-09-2008 05:30PM [Reply]
gabrielle union or nia long?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 4 First  < 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!