Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
BAD Girlz Posted on 07-06-2004
Kismet_TNT

Aight I finished reading the book in one day. It was a good book. So who read it and who is ready to discuss?
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 3 First  < 123
Kismet_TNT replied on 07-20-2004 03:56PM [Reply]
P o e t i q R e i g n wrote:
it's still checked out @ the local libraries
It has high ratings....don't worry you'll get it. Can't u reserve it?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-20-2004 04:34PM [Reply]
If you sit in Barnes and Nobles for a few hours for a couple days you can read it for free without a waiting list :wink:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 07-20-2004 05:06PM [Reply]
C Diddy wrote:
If you sit in Barnes and Nobles for a few hours for a couple days you can read it for free without a waiting list :wink:
They let you do that????
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
YoungPhenom4TheFuture replied on 07-21-2004 10:49PM [Reply]
Skegee_Lady wrote:
C Diddy wrote:
If you sit in Barnes and Nobles for a few hours for a couple days you can read it for free without a waiting list :wink:
They let you do that????
what they dont know sure nuff wont hurt them! shhhh dont tell nobody ****
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-22-2004 10:42AM [Reply]
I've never done it...but everytime I go to B&N there are folks who look like they've practically sat there and read the whole book. Hey it never hurts to try...ain't like you stealing or anything. Just think of it as a library with the option of purchasing when you leave.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
P o e t i q R e i g n from Greensboro, NC replied on 07-25-2004 05:32PM [Reply]

Skegee_Lady wrote:
P o e t i q R e i g n wrote:
it's still checked out @ the local libraries
It has high ratings....don't worry you'll get it. Can't u reserve it?
yeah, i do have it on reserve...& not only does it i guess have high ratings...but being in Raleigh, NC...w/ all of the libraries having a limited amount of copies of books by African-American authors...as soon as the few copies become available 4 a ****., they very quickly get snatched right back up again... the Zane books...Terry McMillan's books...DEFinitely Sista Soulja's "The Coldest Winter Ever" (lookz like i'mma just have to end up goin' ahead & buyin' that book 'cause it ain't gonna get checked out @ any library by me any time soon, i've seen)....& a bunch of other books by less-known authors...they are all almost ALways checked out - to be turned in a month from then OR were due a month PRIOR - lost...currently being ordered....etc. etc. etc...it'z FRUSTRATING...
C Diddy wrote:
I've never done it...but everytime I go to B&N there are folks who look like they've practically sat there and read the whole book. Hey it never hurts to try...ain't like you stealing or anything. Just think of it as a library with the option of purchasing when you leave.
:lol: it certainly is ghetto...but it just might work i might have 2 try that when i get the chance...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 08-04-2004 01:02AM [Reply]
I like the book, I just wish Goldie would have lived
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 3 First  < 123
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!