Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
BAD Girlz Posted on 07-06-2004
Kismet_TNT

Aight I finished reading the book in one day. It was a good book. So who read it and who is ready to discuss?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
replied on 07-07-2004 09:05AM [Reply]
Still waiting for it to arrive....I ordered from amazon.com
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 07-07-2004 03:56PM [Reply]
Okay. I guess I'll have to wait. Until then I have a few discussion questions: :arrow: What do you think of Toya's mother? Do you think she reacted to harshly about the passion marks? :arrow: How would you have handled the situation (of her boyfriend) if you were Toya's mother?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
GaPeAcH replied on 07-07-2004 08:08PM [Reply]
im glad u posted this i finished the book in a day too but i was gonna wait to discuss it
Skegee_Lady wrote:
Okay. I guess I'll have to wait. Until then I have a few discussion questions: :arrow: What do you think of Toya's mother? Do you think she reacted to harshly about the passion marks? :arrow: How would you have handled the situation (of her boyfriend) if you were Toya's mother?
yes toyas mother acted too harshly. when i read this part i was in the car with my dad and he said the woman did what she had to do to get her point across but i still say she went overboard she could have handled the siutation entirely different....if beating was what she felt was needed then she didnt have to make it that sever......i got many a beating in my day and never have i ever recieved a beating like that from my parents to say the least discussion questions for u: 1. what did u think of kat and goldie? 2. who really **** jules? kat or goldie?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
YoungPhenom4TheFuture replied on 07-08-2004 02:18AM [Reply]
Quote:
1. what did u think of kat and goldie?
kat-conivin **** who deserved exactly wat she got. Every drop of it cuz she was an evil lil hoe. Goldie- Kinda ditzy if u ask me.....she was easily lead thusly she was overtaking by the aggressiveness of the game.
Quote:
2. who really **** jules? kat or goldie?
Goldie. Kat was too paralyzed to do anything and they said the shot came from the backseat where Goldie was sitting.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-08-2004 02:13PM [Reply]
Not to self: Don't come in here till you start reading book. Yall carry on...I'M GLAD EVERYONE IS KEEPING UP WITH THE READING :lol: things are going way better than last month.
replied on 07-08-2004 04:24PM [Reply]
Is this Uncle Tom's Cabin?
replied on 07-08-2004 04:35PM [Reply]
^^^ Sorry, that was last month
Kismet_TNT replied on 07-08-2004 05:31PM [Reply]
REALity wrote:
Is this Uncle Tom's Cabin?
This is Bad girlz by Shannon Holmes.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 07-08-2004 05:35PM [Reply]
To answer my own questions:
Quote:
:arrow: What do you think of Toya's mother? Do you think she reacted to harshly about the passion marks?
I think that Tonya's mother has some real issues she needs to deal with. She was out of control with the way she beat her daughter. She reacted out of anger instead of using her head.
Quote:
:arrow: How would you have handled the situation (of her boyfriend) if you were Toya's mother?
I would have fukked by boyfriend up for violating my daughter the way he did. I would have first talked to my daughter instead of jumping to conclusions. Then I would have stuck by my daughter's side and offered all the support she needed. NEVER would I have abandonded my child......especially for no man.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!