Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Don't Even Bother Reading It.... Posted on 06-24-2004
C Diddy

What are some books you wish you didn't waste hours reading? I'll start...off the top of my head "Diary of a Groupie"...Omar Tyree
  [Reply]
Page 5 of 6 First  < 123456  >  Last
The Big Girl Sweetz replied on 12-23-2004 09:33PM [Reply]
bebeygirl wrote:
Addicted by Zane just wasn't up to par. Read APF sisters instead.
WHAT!!??? I think Addicted is her best.... APF is just crazy lol...that book is just....whoooo.... ....dont' read Skyscraper by Zane....it was alright...but wasn't her best...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieSweetie07 replied on 12-26-2004 09:59PM [Reply]
bebeygirl wrote:
girl u r trippin....Addicted was the best of the best...you are the only person that said it sucked.....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 12-27-2004 11:49AM [Reply]
Sweet Lee Kelley wrote:
bebeygirl wrote:
WHAT!!??? I think Addicted is her best.... APF is just crazy lol...that book is just....whoooo.... ....dont' read Skyscraper by Zane....it was alright...but wasn't her best...
Addicted just isn't doing it for me you know. It's just very slow. APF was her best to me! You know Zane has a new one coming out in Jan I believe!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 12-27-2004 08:46PM [Reply]
yea Zane has a couple of books comin out, but I'm waiting for the next book in her Addicted Series cuz you know that Nervous and Addicted are all in a book series, but I also want to read Shame on It All Again, because I liked the first one, but its not comin out for a minute!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
The Big Girl Sweetz replied on 12-31-2004 12:56AM [Reply]
yea if you are on her mailing list she told us that she got quite of few things lined up 05.... Shame on it all again Addicted (the rest of the story) and some other interesting ones....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Princess LaRonda replied on 01-02-2005 01:08PM [Reply]
you know what I've never really read a book that I'd say DONT READ well yeah maybe the little bit of FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY by Omar Tyree
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
mzkeyee replied on 01-09-2005 04:58PM [Reply]
Sweet Lee Kelley wrote:
bebeygirl wrote:
yeah I liked Nervous too... Horirible book I read: A Hustlers Wife by Nikki somebody
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Tastey2222 from Greer, SC replied on 04-15-2005 11:47AM [Reply]

There are many books that I personally don't like (Anything by Zane) but I still would say for a person to read them for themselves and make a decision. Alot of times what doesn't appeal to one person, will be great to another.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-15-2005 01:28PM [Reply]
ARGHH!!!!!!! I have to say that I was so mad with Keith Lee Johnson's book Pretenses. My 8 year old nephew has better writing skills than him. It sucked!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
~*Secret*~ replied on 05-04-2005 12:43PM [Reply]
bebeygirl wrote:
Sweet Lee Kelley wrote:
bebeygirl wrote:
Addicted just isn't doing it for me you know. It's just very slow. APF was her best to me! You know Zane has a new one coming out in Jan I believe!!
i started to buy that book(skyscraper) the other day...i got afterburn adn addicted but i havent read them yet....rod just has me thinkin that shes the best author ever
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 5 of 6 First  < 123456  >  Last
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!