Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
HBCU Fellas' "Beauty of The Month" - December 2008 Posted on 12-04-2008
C Nels

Beyoncé Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, more prominently known as Beyonce, was born in Houston, TX on September 4, 1981 to Matthew and Tina Knowles, a record manager and costume designer/hair stylist respectively. She is an R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. In Houston she enrolled in various performing arts schools and was first exposed to singing and dancing competitions as a child. Her major breakthrough came with the success of her music group, Destiny's Child. The group sold over 50 million records and won a few Grammy awards. Beyonce went on to pursue a solo career and has released 3 albums: her first, Dangerously In Love went quadruple platinum, B'Day went triple platinum and released last month, her third album, I Am...Sasha Fierce, has sold over 400,000 copies in the first week. Along with her singing career, she has branched out and have started an acting career. Her first feature role was in Austin Power's Goldmember as Foxxy Cleopatra. She went on to star in 3 other films, The Fighting Temptations, The Pink Panther and Dreamgirls. Beyonce is also starring in the upcoming film, Cadillac Records, as Etta James. Continuing to mark her place in history, in 2007 Beyonce was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue, the first non-model and non-athlete woman to pose on the issue and the second African American, after supermodel Tyra Banks. In that same year, People magazine recognized her as the best-dressed celebrity. As for upcoming projects, She is slated to be in the movie, Obsessed, and expects to release a spanish version of I Am...Sasha Fierce, both in 2009. Beyonce, you are the HBCU Fellas' "Beauty of The Month" for December 2008. More images and info on Beyonce can be found at the following links: Home | The Official Beyonce Site BeyoncĂ© Knowles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia MySpace.com - Beyonce - NEW YORK, New York - R&B / Hip Hop / Pop - www.myspace.com/beyonce Beyoncé Knowles
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
TSUblueTiger replied on 12-04-2008 04:35PM [Reply]
She is definitely beautiful. I am sure Jay-Z is enjoying his wife!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ecepeda from Hialeah, FL replied on 12-04-2008 05:46PM [Reply]

I love the silver dress and the purple dress. Okay, Hunk of the Month of December Terence Howard
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 12-04-2008 05:48PM [Reply]
ecepeda wrote:
I love the silver dress and the purple dress. Okay, Hunk of the Month of December...
Please take that over to HBCU Ladies! I love the brown dress!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
sweet_honeybu from Riverside, CA replied on 12-05-2008 01:04AM [Reply]

I love Beyonce, love her music, personality and overall person so im definitely not a hater when I say, she needs to leave acting alone tho... but maybe this new movie will prove me wrong... she is beautiful tho... (some say i look like her too =) lol now we know that aint true)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUblueTiger replied on 12-05-2008 11:09AM [Reply]
I like the look on her face in that Bikini. She looks very seductive.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 12-11-2008 09:20AM [Reply]
sweet_honeybu wrote:
(some say i look like her too =) lol now we know that aint true)
Dang and I was about to name you Beauty of The Month for January! Ahh well!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 12-11-2008 09:24AM [Reply]
TSUblueTiger wrote:
I like the look on her face in that Bikini. She looks very seductive.
Yeah that is a good look but I like how she's watchin while I "check up on it" in that brown dress even more.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!