Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Greek Info Sessions Posted on 09-25-2008
Phylicia215

When and why do you go to Greek informationals?????????????????
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 10-09-2008 09:14PM [Reply]
At HBCU's they even watch what tables you are going to at a mixer. If they see you going to an org's particular table, they assume you want to join that org. Black folks are funny about that type of stuff. It is probably best not to go to any informational unless you know for fact that is the org you want to join. Also, with the mixer's it is probably best to avoid those too. Also, I wouldn't suggest a freshman to go to any informational, because then that particular org will be watching you. Also, that could lead to early hazing. Hazing in the form of them rolling their eyes at you or looking you up and down on the yard or in the cafeteria. They do those things. I know for fact that they start watching you as soon as you show up at any informational. Some might not agree with what I have said, but hey just speaking the truth.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 10-12-2008 11:51PM [Reply]
^^^LOL. What schools are you talking about??? At TU and USCA we could care less about you going to a particular table because almost everyone stops by every table. Pretty much the only thing on tables are para. And an informational and and a greek mixer are totally different. I strongly encourage freshmen to attend greek mixers. This is a time to find out GPA requirements and other requirements because this differs from school to school (most HBCUs have different requirements than nationals). But everyone has their own opinions. You do what you feel is more beneficial to u.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!