Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
for the greeks lol this is a good one for yall Posted on 06-05-2008

DJ Knightmare
augusta, GA
in lou of questions being asked on this site that might disturb other greeks i pose this question to you all..... what is by far the dumbest thing a non greek person has asked u... on this site or otherwise.... jus courious as to how many people make the mistake of askin crazy questions to members of greek life.....
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
Kismet_TNT replied on 07-14-2008 04:32PM [Reply]
How about we create a thread on the dumbest questions a greek from another org has asked...lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
treyslizzle replied on 07-14-2008 06:19PM [Reply]
Can I be a kappa and a Alpha? Dude at my school asked me that?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 07-14-2008 11:31PM [Reply]
treyslizzle wrote:
Can I be a kappa and a Alpha? Dude at my school asked me that?
You sure u didn't ask that....j/k
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
xshortmochax replied on 08-15-2008 06:06AM [Reply]
im not greek but the craziest story i heard happened in spring '08...xyz organization was beginnin their MIP and they had their informational and this boy who swore he was already a member of XYZ proceeded to attened the informational and then the next day tell everyone at school the names of everyone who attended the meeting, what questions they asked, what happened at the meeting, etc...i was like dayum
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 08-15-2008 06:37PM [Reply]
xshortmochax wrote:
im not greek but the craziest story i heard happened in spring '08...xyz organization was beginnin their MIP and they had their informational and this boy who swore he was already a member of XYZ proceeded to attened the informational and then the next day tell everyone at school the names of everyone who attended the meeting, what questions they asked, what happened at the meeting, etc...i was like dayum
Folks do that stuff all the time. That is how you find out what everyone is pledging on the yard.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!