Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Que's classless step (contains ****) Posted on 05-27-2008
Change
boston, MA
Que's of the board, can you explain this youtube video? singing you haven't been ****ed till you been ****ed by a que followed with ques showing their **** LITERALLY what happened to being an org of dignified gentlemen? is this normal? YouTube - Bruhz SetOwt
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
theTRUTH replied on 05-29-2008 11:49AM [Reply]
MiA_theGREAT wrote:
damnn.. if that's how they step.. how do they haze?
They make you pull your pants completely down, as opposed to just showing a little from the back like they did in the video.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iRep504 replied on 05-29-2008 03:49PM [Reply]
LMAOOOOOOOOO
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
evy08 replied on 05-29-2008 09:51PM [Reply]
I just lost my appetite for the rest of the weekend.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 06-03-2008 10:03AM [Reply]
Change wrote:
Que's of the board, can you explain this youtube video? singing you haven't been ****ed till you been ****ed by a que followed with ques showing their **** LITERALLY what happened to being an org of dignified gentlemen? is this normal? YouTube - Bruhz SetOwt
When have they ever attempted to be dignified gentleman? Every opportunity they get, they show their crusty behinds. Itís amazing that they keep a high G.P.A., with all the clubbing and hanging out on the yard. I guess most of the guys that pledge Que are actually smart, but they try the hardest to make people think otherwise.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-03-2008 04:16PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
When have they ever attempted to be dignified gentleman? Every opportunity they get, they show their crusty behinds. Itís amazing that they keep a high G.P.A., with all the clubbing and hanging out on the yard. I guess most of the guys that pledge Que are actually smart, but they try the hardest to make people think otherwise.
And that, that's just sad.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 2 First  < 12
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!