Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
question For the greeks.... Posted on 05-15-2008

DJ Knightmare
augusta, GA
the question i pose to you all... oh and hey yall... is what do yall think of people who Obtain thier letters and all of a sudden they jus forget who they were... for instance.... i had a homie who joined ok ok ok lol and now its like he dont know me no more... i understand its gone change u for the better and make u grow. but disowning ya homiess... i think its shady... IM NOT MAKIN A GENERALIZATION IM JUS COURIOUS AS TO HOW GREEKS FEEL ABOUT IT
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
C Nels replied on 05-16-2008 02:43AM [Reply]
That all depends on the situation, did he totally disown you or do you find it that he's doing more with his fraternity and not spending as much time as he used to with you?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
DJ Knightmare from augusta, GA replied on 05-16-2008 12:09PM [Reply]

the second one.... i think i jus found my awnser to my question......
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Renegade11 from cincinnati, OH replied on 05-16-2008 08:19PM [Reply]

when you join a fraternity you tend to start hanging with those who went thru the mess that you did to join whatever frat u wanted. He did not disown you at all. He is prolly enjoyin being that new man he is. I am sure if something was to happen to you he would still have your back. Approach him one day and ask him what happen to yall friendship? Also, did you support him while he was going thru that process???
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
treyslizzle replied on 05-16-2008 09:22PM [Reply]
I have a couple of questions. BE Honest 1. Which Frat wins the most step shows? 2.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
treyslizzle replied on 05-16-2008 09:23PM [Reply]
I have a couple of questions. BE Honest 1. Which Frat wins the most step shows? 2. Which Frat wins the least step shows? 3. Which Sorority wins the most Step Shows? 4. What is the most popular Frat at your school?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
DJ Knightmare from augusta, GA replied on 05-16-2008 09:50PM [Reply]

start that in a new thread... im new but im sure u wanna keep subjects in order homie... no diss
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
akeem18 from New Orleans, LA replied on 05-17-2008 02:20PM [Reply]

treyslizzle wrote:
I have a couple of questions. BE Honest 1. Which Frat wins the most step shows? 2. Which Frat wins the least step shows? 3. Which Sorority wins the most Step Shows? 4. What is the most popular Frat at your school?
This is from what i see and my opinion 1. Phi Beta Sigma 2. Kappa Alpha Psi 3. Delta Sigma Theta 4. Alpha Phi Alpha
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
treyslizzle replied on 05-17-2008 02:39PM [Reply]
appreciate it man. I would start my own thread but I don't know how to?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
treyslizzle replied on 05-18-2008 03:57PM [Reply]
Another thing. Are there really sny beefs amongst bglo's
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!