Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Ayeeeeee HBCU Connect any Nupes/Kappa's on here? Where yall at?? Posted on 04-21-2008
Mr. TSU
Houston, TX
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 3 First  < 123
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 04-24-2008 02:43PM [Reply]
iRep504 wrote:
Why does everyone seem to not notice that you are female?
I guess because I don't have a picture up on my profile, and my screen name is neutral. It can be either a female or male's screen name. Also, new people wouldn't know unless they read some of my other posts. My tone is that of a female. I can tell the difference of how people write. I can tell certain things a woman would say versus a male's comments. I guess some people don't take the time to look that deeply into a message on these forums. Look Cnels, have people calling him a she and he has pictures up and talks about Alpha. LOL
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 04-24-2008 06:58PM [Reply]
Maaan I can't leave ya'll alone no more! Folk lookin for love, folk trying to rep a frat they aren't in...what has it come to?! lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 04-24-2008 07:00PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
Look Cnels, have people calling him a she and he has pictures up and talks about Alpha. LOL
And like he...I mean she (you know we down like 4 flats :winkiss said, I ain't no she!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 04-24-2008 08:17PM [Reply]
C_Nels wrote:
And like he...I mean she (you know we down like 4 flats :winkiss said, I ain't no she!
Where have you been? Did your wife have the baby? I was like Cnels haven't been on here a while, he must be tired from staying up late at night having to change a diaper or give a bottle. LOL
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
evy08 replied on 04-24-2008 08:18PM [Reply]
I know where Nels has been! But I have been sworn to keep quiet about his whereabouts.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-25-2008 01:29AM [Reply]
FAMUDva wrote:
I don't know... you tell me... since you took the time to "tell me off" in your other thread....
FAMUDva
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-25-2008 08:24AM [Reply]
Mr. TSU wrote:
FAMUDva
uhh... yeah!?!?! Mr. TSU... read my response to you in the other thread...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-25-2008 03:23PM [Reply]
FAMUDva wrote:
uhh... yeah!?!?! Mr. TSU... read my response to you in the other thread...
I did! Thanks for the heads up!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 3 First  < 123
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!