Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Ayeeeeee HBCU Connect any Nupes/Kappa's on here? Where yall at?? Posted on 04-21-2008
Mr. TSU
Houston, TX
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 3 First  < 123  >  Last
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-22-2008 03:31AM [Reply]
I am also extremely committed to everything I do. If I want something bad, I get it! They WILL accept me! I know there will be others pledging also and all will not be accepted, although I'm sure all want it bad! I'm a competitor! I know what I want and I go for it! Therefore what I say I am I am! What I want to be I will be! Can't nobody but god tell me different! With that being said I'm quite confident I will make it, if not obviously god had better plans.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
akeem18 from New Orleans, LA replied on 04-22-2008 06:42PM [Reply]

Mr. TSU wrote:
I am also extremely committed to everything I do. If I want something bad, I get it! They WILL accept me! I know there will be others pledging also and all will not be accepted, although I'm sure all want it bad! I'm a competitor! I know what I want and I go for it! Therefore what I say I am I am! What I want to be I will be! Can't nobody but god tell me different! With that being said I'm quite confident I will make it, if not obviously god had better plans.
lol if you say so
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 04-22-2008 09:36PM [Reply]
Mr. TSU wrote:
I am also extremely committed to everything I do. If I want something bad, I get it! They WILL accept me! I know there will be others pledging also and all will not be accepted, although I'm sure all want it bad! I'm a competitor! I know what I want and I go for it! Therefore what I say I am I am! What I want to be I will be! Can't nobody but god tell me different! With that being said I'm quite confident I will make it, if not obviously god had better plans.
Go head, bruh! Future Nupe! Whenever you get in, see if you can make a new recipe for nupe juice because that crap taste like some watered down Koolaid with some vodka. LOL
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-23-2008 12:53AM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
Go head, bruh! Future Nupe! Whenever you get in, see if you can make a new recipe for nupe juice because that crap taste like some watered down Koolaid with some vodka. LOL
You too?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 04-23-2008 05:25PM [Reply]
Mr. TSU wrote:
You too?
Not me, I'm a woman! LOL
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iRep504 replied on 04-23-2008 10:04PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
Not me, I'm a woman! LOL
Why does everyone seem to not notice that you are female?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-24-2008 08:37AM [Reply]
BisonBoy wrote:
^^^ a kappa blast... , thats as frighteninig as parking meters... ...
you STOOOPID!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-24-2008 08:38AM [Reply]
Mr. TSU wrote:
I am also extremely committed to everything I do. If I want something bad, I get it! They WILL accept me! I know there will be others pledging also and all will not be accepted, although I'm sure all want it bad! I'm a competitor! I know what I want and I go for it! Therefore what I say I am I am! What I want to be I will be! Can't nobody but god tell me different! With that being said I'm quite confident I will make it, if not obviously god had better plans.
I HOPE the Nupes at Texas Southern are taking note...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-24-2008 09:21AM [Reply]
FAMUDva wrote:
I HOPE the Nupes at Texas Southern are taking note...
is that a good or bad thing?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-24-2008 09:43AM [Reply]
Mr. TSU wrote:
is that a good or bad thing?
I don't know... you tell me... since you took the time to "tell me off" in your other thread....
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 3 First  < 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!