Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
The Greek Life Posted on 04-03-2008
kollin

Whats Good Every1? I just wanted to know if any1 could tell me what steps I should take when the time comes for me to decide which greek organization I want to pledge. Right now I am a senior in high school and I will be attending Texas Southern University in the fall. And I'm definitely not one of those high school students who just want to pledge to get girls or to step (even though I am on my high school step team- them Sam Houston Distinguished Gentlemen!) I understand that being in a fraternity is more than just stepping and want to know how to pursue a future in the my frat of choice. I also understand that Greek Life differs from campus to campus and I wanted to know if anybody knew anything thing about the NPHC organizations on TSU. Thanks, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
C Nels replied on 04-04-2008 10:41AM [Reply]
The greek atmosphere may be different from campus to campus but the organizations stand for the same thing from campus to campus. Since you're trying to decide which organization you would like to join, check out the "Is It For Me" thread. http://forums.hbcuconnect.com/greek-fam/13350-me.html It should get you started in the right direction for now. ...and welcome to the forums!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
kollin replied on 04-05-2008 10:18AM [Reply]
aight thanks, i preciate it. Also, does anybody know how the campus life in general is at Texas Southern? How are the people down there? Because I've heard good things and bad things
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 04-05-2008 07:06PM [Reply]
There was someone on here a few weeks ago named "Lemonluxe" or somethin like that from TX Southern. You might want to contact her.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-19-2008 04:53AM [Reply]
Cool! i'm going to be starting at TSU this fall also! I also plan to pledge!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!