Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
CALLING ALL PRETTY GIRLS!!! ((AKAS)) Posted on 06-12-2004
vanity reloaded

Okay I was just wondering who is going to Nationals next month in Nashville? I am the only one going from my chapter and I will be there with graduate sorors. They are COOL and I love my graduate sorors to death but I do not wanna kick it with them the whole time! LOL! Also I think it would be nice for us all to meet in person. Maybe post some pics of our time at Nationals on here. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask :lol:
  [Reply]
Page 5 of 5 First  < 12345
Hahaha replied on 08-05-2006 01:27AM [Reply]
Jamila iz Back! wrote:
demmeri wrote:
and to be real, they're not my preference. i like asian .
You actually PREFER Asian broads to any other race of women to be attracted to INCLUDING your black sistas? :???: Hmm...well to each his own I guess! :arrow:
um i;m actually trying to marry a sista...haven't had n e luck with the asian chicks lately. lol beside about a month ago but i'm talking about long term serious relatioship.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
PGPeripheryGirl from NY, NY replied on 08-05-2006 08:16AM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
^ make 45 grad a year...how much do you make? and how many collge dropouts do you know pulling 45 gs? and like i said, show me a chapter that is majority thick and dark skinned.... and how do you explain them making that girl put up her dreaklocks? i can get the story for you. you're the dumb one... while you're out doing your homework and studying and crap, i'm actually saving my money about to get my own house. i;m actually able to BS on this computer at my job that i love and that i have with absolutely no college degree. i'm only 21 by the way. call me dumb, but i know the org's full of BS, and on top of that, i make more money and am more sucessful than you are.
I'm sorry. I'm from New York so the 45 grand you make a year is paltry. I don't have to make money; my parents support me 100%. I don't have to show you anything. And I don't have to explain "them" making that girl put up her dreadlocks. I'm familiar with that story and it appears to be blown completely out of proportion. And congrats on saving up to buy a house... I'd be doing that too... if I didn't know that I had real estate waiting for me upon graduation. You can think my organization is BS, but never in your life will you or your sure-to-be pitiful progeny complete as many million hours of community service or donate as many millions to charity. So your opinion can go to hell. You clearly were rejected by one of my sorors, and rightfully so. No one wants to date a maniac.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-05-2006 02:03PM [Reply]
demmeri is responce to PGPeripheryGirl wrote:
I'm sorry. I'm from New York so the 45 grand you make a year is paltry. yeah, **** you're in NY and the standard of living is higher...so let's say to you that i make about 65 grand a year so that you can understand what i'm trying to say...again...how many dropouts in NY do you know make 65 grand a year? now do you understand how accomplished this brother is? put that in your mouth...let it melt...savor it...before you call me an ignorant fool. i;m a smart man and i know exactly what the hell i;m talking about. I don't have to make money; my parents support me 100%. you're a spoiled, unaccomplished brat. when you get out in the real world, sh!t is gonna hit you like a ton of bricks and you'll lack the backbone to deal...remember what i say... I don't have to show you anything. And I don't have to explain "them" making that girl put up her dreadlocks. I'm familiar with that story and it appears to be blown completely out of proportion. fine then...skate around the issue. and i'm sure them making blacks sit on the back of the bus was blown out of porportion too.. And congrats on saving up to buy a house... I'd be doing that too... if I didn't know that I had real estate waiting for me upon graduation. again, you're a spoiled brat... You can think my organization is BS, but never in your life will you or your sure-to-be pitiful progeny complete as many million hours of community service or donate as many millions to charity. how dare you say that about the little league team i'm helping...those boys work hard everyday. the coaches work hard too. and i work hard setting up thier site and keeping thier paperwork organized, and entering them in tournaments. more proof that you're just some spoiled brat who gets money shoved down her pants...you don't know or recognized (sic) what hard work is. slopping soup in some homeless man's bowl around christmas and then frowning at him because he's too dark isn't hard work... So your opinion can go to hell. You clearly were rejected by one of my sorors, and rightfully so. No one wants to date a maniac. i've never tried to talk to an AKA when i was in college. so...........? i'm done dealing with you and your AKAKKK group...i know somebdoy out there agrees with me. and with that said, i'll click the "stop watching topic" button....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 08-05-2006 02:24PM [Reply]
Wait somebpdy familiarize me about the story of the girl who thad to put up her dreads or something...whats that all about?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-07-2006 12:28PM [Reply]
Jamila iz Back! wrote:
Wait somebpdy familiarize me about the story of the girl who thad to put up her dreads or something...whats that all about?
AKAKKK.net
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 5 of 5 First  < 12345
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!