Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
CALLING ALL PRETTY GIRLS!!! ((AKAS)) Posted on 06-12-2004
vanity reloaded

Okay I was just wondering who is going to Nationals next month in Nashville? I am the only one going from my chapter and I will be there with graduate sorors. They are COOL and I love my graduate sorors to death but I do not wanna kick it with them the whole time! LOL! Also I think it would be nice for us all to meet in person. Maybe post some pics of our time at Nationals on here. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask :lol:
  [Reply]
Page 4 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
Hahaha replied on 08-03-2006 12:40PM [Reply]
light as i don't know what... tsk tsk tsk... where's the paper bag at? ooh! i spot a blue vien! automatic membership! yeah but your chocolate **** better have some euro facial features, or where not putting your angolan **** on our website.... do you know how long it took me to find this picture?? yeah but i bet the few heavy dark skinned sisters have to work extra damn hard to be in this sh!t...go through a little extra hazing or something. yeah i bet yall make sure that her sh!t is tip tight, or else yall are gonna search and search until yall find some reason not to allow a big **** dark skinned sister into yalls org. blue-viened, paper bagging ****...i'm starting to get **** the more research i do on this. show me any AKA group that is majority dark skinned, heavy sisters. not even in the south...smh
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Change from boston, MA replied on 08-03-2006 02:15PM [Reply]
^ why do you care? it seems like you wish you could have a light bright aka and are mad that they wouldn't give your dark, **** **** the time of day.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-03-2006 02:40PM [Reply]
^actually, the last chick i banged was half black, half korean. and i've actually have banged 2 light skin girls in my lifetime. and to be real, they're not my preference. i like asian chicks. but it ain't even about that. it's about exposing bullcrap, and this org's soaked in it. i know little d!ckheads like you without pics won't admit the truth. but i know i'm on to something here. remember, these are the same cats who didn't allow someone to participate in a function because she had dreadlocks. sounds like a paper bag org to me... thier official colors should be green, pink, and yellow.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-03-2006 02:41PM [Reply]
Change wrote:
^ why do you care? it seems like you wish you could have a light bright aka and are mad that they wouldn't give your dark, **** **** the time of day.
and to add to that, i'm actually medium, not dark. and if i had a ****, i'd have no shot getting into the akas.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 08-03-2006 11:10PM [Reply]
playboi get the key and lock this...its getting more and more redundant
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-03-2006 11:48PM [Reply]
^^yeah, lets lock this up the same way that girl was told to lock up her dreads... lock it up, with your dark skin. be ashamed of who you are.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
PGPeripheryGirl from NY, NY replied on 08-04-2006 11:04PM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
^^well the word i want to use is pregudice (sic). you broads are pregudice (sic). and who are you to tell me what i can do on my computer at work? think you're so smart correcting me? i make 45 grand a year and i dropped out of coolege my freshman year. b]
Dude I'm going to pray for you. The fact that you dropped out of college is patently obvious. I am a brown-skinned AKA. I have darker-skinned line sisters, prophytes, sorors and founders. Your posts indicate that you are overwhelmingly stupid. Instead of worrying about us and our supposed brown paper bag test, why don't you worry about getting a piece of paper that says Diploma on it--- because you need a lot more education in multiple fields. Ciao.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-04-2006 11:19PM [Reply]
^ make 45 grad a year...how much do you make? and how many collge dropouts do you know pulling 45 gs? and like i said, show me a chapter that is majority thick and dark skinned.... and how do you explain them making that girl put up her dreaklocks? i can get the story for you. you're the dumb one... while you're out doing your homework and studying and crap, i'm actually saving my money about to get my own house. i;m actually able to BS on this computer at my job that i love and that i have with absolutely no college degree. i'm only 21 by the way. call me dumb, but i know the org's full of BS, and on top of that, i make more money and am more sucessful than you are.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-04-2006 11:20PM [Reply]
o yes, and do you know what (sic) means?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 08-04-2006 11:47PM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
and to be real, they're not my preference. i like asian .
You actually PREFER Asian broads to any other race of women to be attracted to INCLUDING your black sistas? :???: Hmm...well to each his own I guess! :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 4 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!