Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
CALLING ALL PRETTY GIRLS!!! ((AKAS)) Posted on 06-12-2004
vanity reloaded

Okay I was just wondering who is going to Nationals next month in Nashville? I am the only one going from my chapter and I will be there with graduate sorors. They are COOL and I love my graduate sorors to death but I do not wanna kick it with them the whole time! LOL! Also I think it would be nice for us all to meet in person. Maybe post some pics of our time at Nationals on here. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask :lol:
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
replied on 07-31-2006 02:21PM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
anybody willing to post some pictures? i want proof! it seems to me, in order to be an AKA you have to be light skinned with long hair....that's all i've seen in atlanta and in columbia at benedict. do any akas know of some chick who was descriminated agaist because of her looks?
was your girlfriend/sister rejected from Psi Chapter? Or did one of the Sorors shoot you down? Your concern about Alpha Kappa Alpha makes you seem real "glossy" to say the least www.psichapter-aka.com <--the Sorors in Columbia he was referring to
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-31-2006 02:23PM [Reply]
Okay wait, I just noticed dudes's sig...FLAMING edited to add: Boule was off the hook!!! I had a blast in Detroit, it's about to be a Serious Matter in '08...BE OUT or be talked about!! :-D
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-31-2006 02:47PM [Reply]
Pearlfection wrote:
Okay wait, I just noticed dudes's sig...FLAMING edited to add: Boule was off the hook!!! I had a blast in Detroit, it's about to be a Serious Matter in '08...BE OUT or be talked about!! :-D
what's so flaming about a black male getting ready to have intocourse with a japanese chick? the akas are nothing but a racist organization. the process that they use to select thier members reminds me of the paper bag test black churches in the north used to determine whether or not you were qualified to worshiped amongst some ...ahem pretty light skinned folk. dr king would not be pleased. the orignal founders of this sorority would be ashamed of how much you all have taken a time worp back to the 1880s. show me an aka who's got soul, big ****, or adverage looking. yeah, i bet the old oprah or the lady from gone with the wind wouldn't make the akas. you all are ****.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-31-2006 09:57PM [Reply]
^^changing the text is like the oldest trick in the book...which i first started on this site btw... you're like a buzzing fly, go away. my sig speaks the truth.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-31-2006 10:06PM [Reply]
^^^ pics not even funny, fly. don't make me get crunk up in here. i'm not concernced with what women do, i'm concerned about this organisation practicing crap that went out of style 100 years ago. black is beautiful...just because yall damn yellow **** have a hint of white in you, don;t make you no damn better... we're all n!ggers to them,and don't you forget it.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 08-02-2006 11:10PM [Reply]
All I have to say is this DON'T WORRY ABOUT AKA BECAUSE AKA ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT YOU. Clearly u are too IGNORANT and SHELTERED for me to even entertain ur question. get out more instead of sitting behind that computer...u might learn something. I hate computer gangstas. while u sit here hating on us, my ohh so beautiful Sorors are providing service to all mankind. ohhhh and an ear piercing SKEEEEEEEEEE-WEEEEEEEEEEE to all my sorors, SLAP the haters with ur hair! ...motivation!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 08-02-2006 11:21PM [Reply]
Ohh and just to add a little knowledge to ur ignorance black on black hate is not called racism...Racism is a term used to express the discrimination and prejudice encountered by members of different races. I believe the term ur looking for is colorism. As I said b4 Ignorance is a bliss...research my org b4 u write garbage...I should **** u for defamation.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-03-2006 12:03AM [Reply]
^^well the word i want to use is pregudice (sic). you broads are pregudice (sic). and who are you to tell me what i can do on my computer at work? think you're so smart correcting me? i make 45 grand a year and i dropped out of coolege my freshman year. and actually, today i was helping a little league baseball team with my uncle. visit the website that i set up at http://www.tucsonyankees.com . no, i didn't design the homepage, but everything after that. yeah we both get out and help with the community, but at least i treat everyone equally. i bet you cats don't serve the dirty, black people in soup kitchen lines, do you? or i bet you give them some dirty look or something. but i do believe i have a point. you cats only want mostly pretty light skin girls in your org...the heavy, darkskin women have to work a little more to be a part of your little club i bet. i want a pic of an AKA group that's majority big **** dark skinned sisiters. there are none. even in the south where most sisters are heavy and dark or brown skinned....i bet you the new orleans chapter still loooks the same as the rest... pregudice ****. i hope someone realises that i'm sounding the bell here....and i hope there's somebody out there that agrees...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 08-03-2006 02:54AM [Reply]
Pearlfection wrote:
Hated it!
ion care what anybody says... this pic is funny yo lol.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 08-03-2006 12:28PM [Reply]
um...does anybody remember there was an AKA chapter in North Carolina that barred a girl from attending some function because she refused to hide her dreadlocks?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!