Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
CALLING ALL PRETTY GIRLS!!! ((AKAS)) Posted on 06-12-2004
vanity reloaded

Okay I was just wondering who is going to Nationals next month in Nashville? I am the only one going from my chapter and I will be there with graduate sorors. They are COOL and I love my graduate sorors to death but I do not wanna kick it with them the whole time! LOL! Also I think it would be nice for us all to meet in person. Maybe post some pics of our time at Nationals on here. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask :lol:
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
KärolinaPläyboy from charlotte, NC replied on 06-22-2004 11:57PM [Reply]
yeah, kount me in on this one. hopefully i get lucky and kan find a pretty girl to take me under her wing and offer some shelter. *looks around the room*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-11-2006 02:17PM [Reply]
random question... are only pretty girls aloud into the AKAs? serious question....why is there a disperpotionate amount of light skinned, pretty girls in the akas? i've never seen an aunt jemima in the AKAs...this is actually a serious question....is there discrimination going on there or what?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soul D-Psi-ple from Mount Rainier, MD replied on 07-12-2006 03:13AM [Reply]

demmeri wrote:
random question... are only pretty girls aloud into the AKAs? serious question....why is there a disperpotionate amount of light skinned, pretty girls in the akas? i've never seen an aunt jemima in the AKAs...this is actually a serious question....is there discrimination going on there or what?
I have.............but the rest of y'all (99.1%) hold it down. I don't think there's any discrimination at all. I've seen plenty a dark skinned AKA woman and........yeah :-D.......
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-12-2006 12:08PM [Reply]
Yea Ive seen alotta dark skinned AKAs also...and Ive also seen some that many would probally not consider pretty. In other words, Ive seen dark AKAs and very average looking AKAs.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-12-2006 12:22PM [Reply]
anybody willing to post some pictures? i want proof! it seems to me, in order to be an AKA you have to be light skinned with long hair....that's all i've seen in atlanta and in columbia at benedict. do any akas know of some chick who was descriminated agaist because of her looks?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
KärolinaPläyboy from charlotte, NC replied on 07-16-2006 10:52PM [Reply]
what was the date again?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 07-22-2006 08:54PM [Reply]
See you in 08 Sorors! my chapter will be hosting (but clearly I will be a graduate by then). Skee-Wee!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
PGPeripheryGirl from NY, NY replied on 07-31-2006 02:34AM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
anybody willing to post some pictures? i want proof! it seems to me, in order to be an AKA you have to be light skinned with long hair....that's all i've seen in atlanta and in columbia at benedict. do any akas know of some chick who was descriminated agaist because of her looks?
Lol forreal. Go to Google dude. There are AKAs of all skin tones.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-31-2006 01:20PM [Reply]
^^are you a bot?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-31-2006 01:30PM [Reply]
PGPeripheryGirl wrote:
demmeri wrote:
Lol forreal. Go to Google dude. There are AKAs of all skin tones.
i googled AKA images and i'd say about 90% of them are light-skinned. at first i was just kidding, but now i'm serious. what, is there a paper bag test to get into this sorority or something? i didn't see a single aunt jemima. all of them were light skinned with colered eyes. this is why i don't support this bullcrap. people are so damn stupid.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!