Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
CALLING ALL PRETTY GIRLS!!! ((AKAS)) Posted on 06-12-2004
vanity reloaded

Okay I was just wondering who is going to Nationals next month in Nashville? I am the only one going from my chapter and I will be there with graduate sorors. They are COOL and I love my graduate sorors to death but I do not wanna kick it with them the whole time! LOL! Also I think it would be nice for us all to meet in person. Maybe post some pics of our time at Nationals on here. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask :lol:
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 5 12345  >  Last
KärolinaPläyboy from charlotte, NC replied on 06-14-2004 12:24AM [Reply]
*marks his calendar and checks it twice*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-14-2004 09:36PM [Reply]
KärolinaPläyboy wrote:
*marks his calendar and checks it twice*
:lol: There are crickets chirping all over this topic :lol: BUt it is expensive to go. See you there? 8)
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hypnotik Ivy from Pasadena, CA replied on 06-16-2004 12:08AM [Reply]

*sigh* I really want to go!! (my account is still recovering from other expenses this year) I know a few of my LSs will be there, so be on the look out for them I'm definitely going to the next one in D.C. 8) ***My error, soror you are correct the next one is in Detroit and the following (2008) is in D.C.***
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-17-2004 01:50PM [Reply]
I'm not sure if I'm going either, Soror. I want to but I didnt pay for anything. I might make a day trip up from ATL and check it out. Let me know how is goes.
replied on 06-17-2004 02:51PM [Reply]
AKA_PoisonIvy wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm going either, Soror. I want to but I didnt pay for anything. I might make a day trip up from ATL and check it out. Let me know how is goes.
Hey soror! good to see another pretty girl on the site. Anyway, I know it is expensive. I will give yall the rundown on how everything went. :wink:
replied on 06-17-2004 02:52PM [Reply]
SweetLady08 wrote:
*sigh* I really want to go!! (my account is still recovering from other expenses this year) I know a few of my LSs will be there, so be on the look out for them I'm definitely going to the next one in D.C. 8)
Indeed it is expensive to be an active Greek. But I will look out for them. The next one is in D.C.? I thought they would've saved that one for 2008-you know that's gonna be something! 8)
replied on 06-19-2004 11:42PM [Reply]
Whats so good about the convention in 2008?
Rubberband Man from Washington, DC replied on 06-20-2004 01:23PM [Reply]

ChoklatPoet wrote:
It will be the Centennial Anniversary since its founding
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-21-2004 11:52AM [Reply]
ChoklatPoet wrote:
2008=100 years of service, excellence, and sisterhood
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 5 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!