Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Random Things that make you feel good lets keep it G rated lol Posted on 07-24-2007
Jamaican Shawty

I know there are some weird things that make us as human beings feel good not just getting a hug or getting a compliment like for example As for myself I feel super duper waking up in the morning to the smell of Bacon or getting free stuff that could make neone feel super duper list some stuff that makes you feel like tony the tiger eating frosted flakes GRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAT lol ( corny).
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 10 12345678910  >  Last
lissy31483 replied on 07-24-2007 02:09PM [Reply]
It feels good to me when I get a compliment. Then I would have a friend say that I am "conceited", and I would reply that I have a "reason".
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
sweet_honeybu from Riverside, CA replied on 07-24-2007 02:38PM [Reply]

when people go out of their way to make me laugh that makes me feel good... when people buy me food... without me askin.... [INDENT] [/INDENT]
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 07-24-2007 03:14PM [Reply]
When a guy does something really special that is out of the norm. Such as writing me a letter. I feel that is so romantic when a man puts pen to paper. It is better than any email, phone call, or text they could send me. I feel that they took the time out to think of me and actually put thought into what they were saying. Romance is a wonderful thing that should never fizzle out no matter how long you have dated or been married! A man should still do romantic things, and it doesn't have to be anything major. It is the small things that count! Those are the things that excite a woman!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
datds07 from Jonesboro, GA replied on 07-24-2007 03:23PM [Reply]

Gettin a text message that refers to me as "Sweetheart", "Cutie", "Lil Bit"! Makes me smile all the time!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Sister Tamara from Davenport, IA replied on 07-24-2007 05:18PM [Reply]

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Some things that make me feel good is when my Bishop gives me a word from the Lord. When someone tells me that they see the glory of the Lord all over me. When I witness to someone and they come to church. When my children do something without me having to tell them to. Also, when I get dressed and my outfit just does me so much justice in every way. LOL (that makes it even harder to get out of the mirror :-)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUblueTiger replied on 07-25-2007 07:50AM [Reply]
Spending time with my family and friends make me feel good. I really enjoy being in the company of people that are close to me. Also, I enjoy making progress toward goals that I have set for myself. It’s a great feeling to witness ideas evolve to action.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
datds07 from Jonesboro, GA replied on 07-25-2007 12:26PM [Reply]

When I make somebody laugh or when somebody makes me crack up laughin!!! When I look in the mirror and smile for myself.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Sister Tamara from Davenport, IA replied on 07-25-2007 05:23PM [Reply]

PRAISE THE LORD!!! When someone gives me something and it's not my birthday or a holiday. Talking to my family on the phone. Walking into a clean house that smells fresh. Paying all of my bills and still having some money left.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
sweet_honeybu from Riverside, CA replied on 07-25-2007 06:35PM [Reply]

finding money in pockets of jeans that i forgot were there... [INDENT] [/INDENT]
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 10 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!