Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
BooK Club: Chapter II (The Casting Call) Posted on 06-02-2004
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL

So here's the deal, I see that there are quite a few of you on here that are interested in reading and more so most of us have read a few of the same booKs. Alright, My question is.... IF they were to maKe a movie out of these booKs, WHO would you cast as the role of specific characters and why? What maKe them fit that part? Or who did you picture them being while you was reading the booK? Everyonce in a while I'll come bacK and throw in a New BooK Title but for now.... First booK (Since it's so popular) :arrow: The Coldest Winter Ever
  [Reply]
Page 8 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
BmoreBabigyrl replied on 06-10-2004 12:33AM [Reply]
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
And what is the name of Zane's Newest release... Chocolate somethin' .... HoLLa
I think its called 'Chocolate Flava'.. im not quite sure tho'
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-10-2004 01:38AM [Reply]
Zanes Newest is called Chocolate Flava, I saw it today when I went to the booK store, I'll be getting that this weeKend with a few others. But bacK to the topic at hand... :arrow: Addicted Those other characters were :arrow: JASON (Husband) :arrow: QUINTON (Crazy Artist) :arrow: DIAMOND (Dancer Neighbor) :arrow: TYSON (Other Man) :arrow: Marcella Spencer (the Therapist Lady)
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-10-2004 02:03AM [Reply]
:arrow: Jason > Eriq la Salle :arrow: Quinton > Micheal Ealy :arrow: Diamond > Jasmine Guy or Tamala Jones :arrow: Tyson > Micheal Jai White
replied on 06-13-2004 11:14PM [Reply]
Cool, I'm gonna hit that site after I get off HBCU... whenever that is. Anywyas tho, On with it. I'm gonna leave this last title open for a while since not too many people have posted their thoughts... so when I see some more posts, I'll go ahead and post title numma 3. Carry on
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 06-14-2004 08:49PM [Reply]
I can't really see Jasmine Guy as the dancer in Addicted, I always pictured the dancer kind of young and slutty. I could see Eriq La Salle as her husband and Wendy Raquel Robinson as her psychiatrist 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-15-2004 12:22AM [Reply]
TSUlady wrote:
I can't really see Jasmine Guy as the dancer in Addicted, I always pictured the dancer kind of young and slutty. I could see Eriq La Salle as her husband and Wendy Raquel Robinson as her psychiatrist 8)
So Who is young and Slutty that you can thinK of to fit that part? C'mon now you gotta fill in the blanKs
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 06-15-2004 08:30PM [Reply]
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
TSUlady wrote:
So Who is young and Slutty that you can thinK of to fit that part? C'mon now you gotta fill in the blanKs
^^^LOL!!! maybe an unknown new actress, Meagan Good maybe?? I'm not sure because the dancer has kinda of a small role in the book.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
mzballplaya from Shaker Hts, OH replied on 06-17-2004 02:38AM [Reply]

read it.... lets talk about it!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-23-2004 05:20AM [Reply]
Well dayum... all my peoples just forgot about this thread huh? :? Well I guess Paahty Dunn for that booK eh? So on to BooK #3 which is as I stated earlier :arrow: B-More Careful Somebody throw in the characters for me... I gotta find my booK cuz I forgot the most of them... :?
replied on 06-23-2004 10:19AM [Reply]
Haven't read it................>
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 8 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!