Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
BooK Club: Chapter II (The Casting Call) Posted on 06-02-2004
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL

So here's the deal, I see that there are quite a few of you on here that are interested in reading and more so most of us have read a few of the same booKs. Alright, My question is.... IF they were to maKe a movie out of these booKs, WHO would you cast as the role of specific characters and why? What maKe them fit that part? Or who did you picture them being while you was reading the booK? Everyonce in a while I'll come bacK and throw in a New BooK Title but for now.... First booK (Since it's so popular) :arrow: The Coldest Winter Ever
  [Reply]
Page 7 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 06-07-2004 09:24AM [Reply]
^^^ Naw Tisha Campbell Martin has a good girl image. How bout Lisa Raye?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CaramelCuttie05 replied on 06-07-2004 01:39PM [Reply]
dazzlin' wrote:
:idea: for winter....halle berry is too soft. sanaa lathan is too rough. hmmm how about gabriell union? nice loolin' but seem like she could hold her own
I think those people will be a little to old to play Winter. In the book she is like 15 or 16 isn't she?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-07-2004 02:09PM [Reply]
Ion't even remember...but in that case I'm going with Kyla Pratt all the way
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 06-07-2004 03:44PM [Reply]
MissC wrote:
I could see Lisa Raye playing Zoe, and maybe Laz Alonzo or Boris Kodjoe as the artist that starts to stalk her. I can't think of anyone to play her husband right now.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BmoreBabigyrl replied on 06-07-2004 04:53PM [Reply]
I dont know why.. but I think that Nia Long could play Zoe
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-07-2004 05:01PM [Reply]
TSUlady wrote:
MissC wrote:
I could see Lisa Raye playing Zoe, and maybe Laz Alonzo or Boris Kodjoe as the artist that starts to stalk her. I can't think of anyone to play her husband right now.
Truthfully the whole "Good girl" Image was what I was **** for, cuz up until then she was a good girl. But I was also seeing Jada PinKett and Wendy Raquel Robinson (Regina from Steve Harvey Show). For the crazy artist guy, I saw Myself :lol: ... But famous people wise, Usher *He just has one of those I'm Nice but FuKKed up in the head looKs going on with him*, That dude from ER Light SKin with the crazy hair... Can't thinK of his name it's liKe Howard or somethin'... Idunno, and Glen Lewis. For the dancer girl, I saw Megan Good, Mya, and Jasmine Guy Husband, I can't help but seeing David Allan Grier, or Christopher B Duncan (BraXton) And about Winter, yeah she was young but with acting you'll always have someone older playing someone younger... Stacy dash was damn near 30 something playing a girl in High School. So it would add up, Kayla would give the movie a more Kiddie feel... we don't need that.
replied on 06-07-2004 05:02PM [Reply]
BmoreBabigyrl wrote:
I dont know why.. but I think that Nia Long could play Zoe
Ooooooh Yeah!!! That could fly!
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 06-07-2004 05:16PM [Reply]
yeah I could see that, maybe Morris Chestnut as the Husband, I think Wendy Raquel Robinson would be better as Dr. Marcella Spencer(? is that her last name?) ~Did ya'll know Zane is finally coming out with a sequel to Shame on it All?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-07-2004 06:35PM [Reply]
The Dr I saw being Phylicia Rashaad (sp?), *Clair HuXtable*... Idunno but that's who popped up in my head. I forgot why tho... I did hear about the sequel, but wasn't paying attention to the girl who was telling me about it cuz she talK too much, so I missed everything past "part 2"... so if ya have any info on it HoLLa. And what is the name of Zane's Newest release... Chocolate somethin' .... HoLLa
replied on 06-09-2004 03:43AM [Reply]
YEAH SAME HERE!!! But I would really love to see Addicted on the screen cuz I wanna see when dude throws her over the sofa and gives it to her!!! That plus I wanna see how the actress pulls off going from "Good Girl" to "Full Time FreaK"
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 7 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!