Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
BooK Club: Chapter II (The Casting Call) Posted on 06-02-2004
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL

So here's the deal, I see that there are quite a few of you on here that are interested in reading and more so most of us have read a few of the same booKs. Alright, My question is.... IF they were to maKe a movie out of these booKs, WHO would you cast as the role of specific characters and why? What maKe them fit that part? Or who did you picture them being while you was reading the booK? Everyonce in a while I'll come bacK and throw in a New BooK Title but for now.... First booK (Since it's so popular) :arrow: The Coldest Winter Ever
  [Reply]
Page 6 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
La replied on 06-05-2004 03:07AM [Reply]
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
Winter :arrow: Maia Campbell Santiaga :arrow: Lawrence Fishburn Momma Santiaga :arrow: Taral HicKs Sterling :arrow: Ice T
I aint feelin these 4. :? :arrow: I thought we said Ice T would be Santiga. :arrow: I could see Taral Hicks as Natalie :arrow: I thought we said Vivica would play the mother :arrow: I think we need a girl that look like she got at least a lil Spanish in her to play Winter.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 06-05-2004 04:15AM [Reply]
^^^^ lol...since you have analyzed this book more than me Redd, I will trust your judgement...and I GUESS everyone you named is a good cast member. :wink: * lol, Im mad me and Redd talking like we the real casting directors for this movie *
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-05-2004 07:11PM [Reply]
****...yall dont think TOO hard now...yall acting like yall actually casting the movie ****... and that list 'A luv of my own' posted is good
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-05-2004 09:15PM [Reply]
bluthunder06 wrote:
****...yall dont think TOO hard now...yall acting like yall actually casting the movie ****... and that list 'A luv of my own' posted is good
Thank You. Shoot if u've read the book as much as I have u feel like u should get to pck the actors. ****
replied on 06-05-2004 10:55PM [Reply]
bluthunder06 wrote:
Thats the point of this whole thing Bruh, to get you to stretch your imagination a li'l. Truthfully, Ya never Know who is paying attention, someone might just sign in to this site and see that we already have a nice cast set up and actually go with it. Oh yeah A Luv, The Pics were a Nice Addition. I was thinKin' about doing the pics thing but I get carried away sometimes... so yeah, good looKin out. It'll give everyone else an idea of who the characters are. I'll Keep that in mind for the neXt and future selections. Aiight.... NeXt Title :arrow: ADDICTED
replied on 06-05-2004 11:02PM [Reply]
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
bluthunder06 wrote:
Thats the point of this whole thing Bruh, to get you to stretch your imagination a li'l. Truthfully, Ya never Know who is paying attention, someone might just sign in to this site and see that we already have a nice cast set up and actually go with it. Oh yeah A Luv, The Pics were a Nice Addition. I was thinKin' about doing the pics thing but I get carried away sometimes... so yeah, good looKin out. It'll give everyone else an idea of who the characters are. I'll Keep that in mind for the neXt and future selections. Aiight.... NeXt Title :arrow: ADDICTED
Why....thank u that make me feel great. Naw ur not carried away. Its good to see some one who enjoys to read. If my man got one prob w/ me its I don't take my face out of no books i read books like in a day. Addicted thats by Zane right? I haven't read it but I will and get back to ya u should start a new post for this book
replied on 06-05-2004 11:14PM [Reply]
Nah, No need for a new post... This one is the Casting Call, I named it that for a reason. I'ma throw out some titles and were gonna put together a nice li'l cast for them as if it was for the movie. And Yeah, You gotta read this one!!! It's good! You'll see why :twisted: then again, it's ZANE I gotta find my booK cuz I forgot the other characters... :?
replied on 06-05-2004 11:27PM [Reply]
i gotta read Addicted and some other books by Zane...I just never get to actually read stuff that I actually enjoy because these AP and gifted teachers aint no joke...they got me reading all these boring **** books the entire summer...the kinda books where you gotta look in the dictionary to understand it :roll:
BmoreBabigyrl replied on 06-06-2004 01:08AM [Reply]
This is the book where tha chick is with like 3 dudes and she runs in front of the car or somethin.. right?? I dont own the book.. but I read it.. Correct me if Im wrong.. I might be mixin it up w/ another Zane book
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-06-2004 01:57AM [Reply]
BmoreBabigyrl wrote:
This is the book where tha chick is with like 3 dudes and she runs in front of the car or somethin.. right?? I dont own the book.. but I read it.. Correct me if Im wrong.. I might be mixin it up w/ another Zane book
That's the one ma, You got it right don't worry. Her name was Zoe' I belive... I still can't find my dern booK tho :x Someone help me out Who were the main Characters again... Zoe, Her Husband, The Artist Guy, The Hardcore dude, The Dancer Girl and I forgot all their names :? But I would cast :arrow: TISHA CAMPBELL for the part of Zoe
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 6 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!