Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
BooK Club: Chapter II (The Casting Call) Posted on 06-02-2004
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL

So here's the deal, I see that there are quite a few of you on here that are interested in reading and more so most of us have read a few of the same booKs. Alright, My question is.... IF they were to maKe a movie out of these booKs, WHO would you cast as the role of specific characters and why? What maKe them fit that part? Or who did you picture them being while you was reading the booK? Everyonce in a while I'll come bacK and throw in a New BooK Title but for now.... First booK (Since it's so popular) :arrow: The Coldest Winter Ever
  [Reply]
Page 5 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 06-03-2004 11:27PM [Reply]
^^^^^Claudette Ortiz would be great too. I wonder if she can act?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-03-2004 11:39PM [Reply]
Who should play Winter's friend? Aint her name Natalie? And who gon play the part of Sistah's lil sis? & Doc? LoL...naw who gon play tha fat Jamiacan girl w/ the curl juice up in here hair who live in the teen shelter w/ Winter lol
replied on 06-04-2004 01:04AM [Reply]
MissGina10 wrote:
Who should play Winter's friend? Aint her name Natalie? And who gon play the part of Sistah's lil sis? & Doc? LoL...naw :arrow: :arrow: who gon play tha fat Jamiacan girl w/ the curl juice up in here hair who live in the teen shelter w/ Winter lol
Oh Laaaaawd this child dun went Waaaaaaaaaaaaay down in tha jungle deep!!! :lol: How about RAGE!!! I wonder if she still got them Afro Puffs? :?
replied on 06-04-2004 01:09AM [Reply]
OH YEAH.... :arrow: Gina Who did you see playing those parts? That's what were looKing for is your thoughts, I've already asKed the question. So since you've brought the characters to the table, you should also bring in the who part too. But as for the sisters, They could go with just any random chil'rens or they could go for some actual child stars. And one of my favorites is the baby girl from "My Wife and Kids" and the other one from "The Bernie Mac Show"
BmoreBabigyrl replied on 06-04-2004 02:52AM [Reply]
Sorry for goin ahead.. but i wanna see Bmore Careful in tha movies just so I can see if that part where Black beat that chick **** was a serious as I imagined.. my fault.. Newayz.. can Joy Bryant fit in any role??
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-04-2004 03:06AM [Reply]
BmoreBabigyrl wrote:
Sorry for goin ahead.. but i wanna see Bmore Careful in tha movies just so I can see if that part where Black beat that chick **** was a serious as I imagined.. my fault.. Newayz.. can Joy Bryant fit in any role??
Grrrr.... Me and you gonna go at it!!! That's the 3rd booK I got listed don't worry, I ain't gonna leave nuthin' out and If I do I'm sure the rest of yall are gonna hold me down. Now were you asKing about Joy being in "The Coldest Winter Ever" or "B-More Careful" ? Wait... Who is Joy Bryant again... :? ... You being funny? :lol:
BmoreBabigyrl replied on 06-04-2004 03:13AM [Reply]
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
BmoreBabigyrl wrote:
Grrrr.... Me and you gonna go at it!!! That's the 3rd booK I got listed don't worry, I ain't gonna leave nuthin' out and If I do I'm sure the rest of yall are gonna hold me down. Now were you asKing about Joy being in "The Coldest Winter Ever" or "B-More Careful" ? Wait... Who is Joy Bryant again... :? ... You being funny? :lol:
IM SAWWY.. I was talkin bout 4 "The Coldest Winter Ever" she played on Honey as the bestfriend.. even though I didnt like the movie she came in my mind for some role.... i just dont know who she could play
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-04-2004 03:30AM [Reply]
Idunno, I'm not familiar with her acting or style... or capabilities. Hell this is the first time I've ever even heard her name, I just looKed her up, she was in "Antione Fisher" and "Honey"... both of which I haven't seen. But that girl is beautiful... so she can get a pass She can be Natalie, Winter's best friend...
replied on 06-04-2004 08:44AM [Reply]
I want to Cosign who ever said Vivica for Winter's Mother. We all know she can play the diva roll and be a little crackheadish...so I think she would be perfect. Hopefully she would accept such a small role. We got an All-Star cast in this joint.
replied on 06-05-2004 02:59AM [Reply]
Alright, so now we have our list... but still haven't completely filled it out. :? Well, I'll combine thoughts and put together our cast for The Coldest Winter Ever Winter :arrow: Maia Campbell Santiaga :arrow: Lawrence Fishburn Momma Santiaga :arrow: Taral HicKs Porsche & LeXus :arrow: The Baby girls from My Wife and Kids & The Bernie Mac Show Midnight :arrow: Tyrese Bullet :arrow: Freddro Star Sterling :arrow: Ice T Natalie :arrow: Joy Bryant Crazy Girl :arrow: Lady of Rage Crazy Guy :arrow: DMX Sistah Souljah :arrow: Sistah Souljah Alright, Go thru it, see if it worKs for ya... if it doesn't Post what your cast would be. If you cool with this list, we can move on to our NeXt Title... Which'll post in just a few moments
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 5 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!