Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
BooK Club: Chapter II (The Casting Call) Posted on 06-02-2004
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL

So here's the deal, I see that there are quite a few of you on here that are interested in reading and more so most of us have read a few of the same booKs. Alright, My question is.... IF they were to maKe a movie out of these booKs, WHO would you cast as the role of specific characters and why? What maKe them fit that part? Or who did you picture them being while you was reading the booK? Everyonce in a while I'll come bacK and throw in a New BooK Title but for now.... First booK (Since it's so popular) :arrow: The Coldest Winter Ever
  [Reply]
Page 10 of 10 First  < 12345678910
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 11-04-2004 09:14PM [Reply]
For God's Gift to Women I could see Hill Harper as the main character, the radio DJ, and the crazy woman I can't really see eve doing that role maybe Bianca Lawson, I dunno I have to think about it some more. For the best friend I would have to say Tyrese.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 12-11-2004 03:21PM [Reply]
CaramelCuttie05 wrote:
I think that Ice T would make a good Santiago, just because as I was reading the book I kept imagining him playing the role of that character.
i feel u, everytime i was reading, i jus thought of ice t
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 12-20-2004 03:59PM [Reply]
LezDatJRZChyc07 wrote:
CaramelCuttie05 wrote:
I think that Ice T would make a good Santiago, just because as I was reading the book I kept imagining him playing the role of that character.
i feel u, everytime i was reading, i jus thought of ice t
I want some dern Ice Tea... I'm thirsty
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
The Big Girl Sweetz replied on 12-23-2004 09:36PM [Reply]
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
:arrow: NERVOUS :arrow: Joanquin & Jude... Gabrielle Union or Golden BrooKs. It'd be hot if they could do some "Face off" type ****and have them both play that one character(s). It'd be type cool especially if they maKe the two girls looK the same, but Golden has this evil **** looK about her that just maKes ****move!
that would be awesome!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 10 of 10 First  < 12345678910
Home > Forums > Entertainment > HBCU Book Club
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!