Reggie Culpepper
Clark Atlanta University class of 1998
Ivan Butcher II
class of
Hannah Whittenly
Cal St Univ, Sacramento class of 2010
Content Submitted by ondray pearson
Visit member profile... ondray pearson, Analyst at Connect werks
Member Since April 2018 Representing Fayetteville State University class of 1987 From Woodbridge, VA
Why does love hurt so good? Channel
I'm inviting you to check out my relationship channel, Why does love hurt so good channel. I guarantee you that the videos will "Educate, Entertain and Inform" you with information ...more
Posted by ondray pearson • 170 Views • June 15th, 2020
I'm inviting you to check out my relationship channel, Why does love hurt so good channel. I guarantee you that the videos will "Educate, Entertain and Inform" you with informatio ...more
Posted by ondray pearson • 385 Views • June 2nd, 2020
I'm inviting you to go to my YouTube channel today! My channel provides relationship advice on various relationships situations. Be sure to when you visit to subscribe an hit ...more
Posted by ondray pearson • 276 Views • April 18th, 2020
I'm inviting you to go to my YouTube channel today! My channel provides relationship advice on various relationships situations. Be sure to when you visit to subscribe an hit ...more
Posted by ondray pearson • 265 Views • April 18th, 2020
Posted by ondray pearson • 264 Views • April 18th, 2020
Posted by ondray pearson • 252 Views • April 18th, 2020
Posted by ondray pearson • 242 Views • April 18th, 2020
Why does love hurt so good?
Posted by ondray pearson • 214 Views • April 18th, 2020
Posted by ondray pearson • 80 Views • April 18th, 2020
Posted by ondray pearson • 175 Views • April 7th, 2020
Posted by ondray pearson • 50 Views • April 7th, 2020
Posted by ondray pearson • 64 Views • April 7th, 2020
You are invited to go to my channel today! Be sure to subscribe an hit the notification buttons to be updated on all new content. Comment an send in questions you would like me to ...more
Posted by ondray pearson • 119 Views • February 19th, 2020
You are invited to go to my channel today! Be sure to subscribe an hit the notification buttons to be updated on all new content. Comment an send in questions you would like me to ...more
Posted by ondray pearson • 510 Views • January 31st, 2020
Posted by ondray pearson • 80 Views • January 31st, 2020